Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 20 Gold cap?!

Quote Originally Posted by Koolaid View Post
    You may want to check your facts. You were ALWAYS able to transfer your toon OFF of Rage just not transfer TO Rage.
    You should check your facts before writing that because transfers from rage were available just one or two times and last three years they were closed.

I don't get the fuzz here, most of my toons rather had troubles mustering up the required tokens for pvp-gear than the required cash. I've never had more than 75G total at a time over all my chars combined, yet always had the gear I wanted, fancy T3 crafts not included obviously.
    I've heard of people hoarding 3 -5 digit sums of gold - i dont even know what I'd spend 100G on if I HAD them.
    Plus while it may be not fair to limit your resources just for the sake of transfers - better this than no transfer and "enjoying" the desolate wasteland that is Rage imo.
    The Noob Comic, best parody on MMO-gaming ever. Funcom featured @Page 318
    Gone with the blastwave For those special post-nuclear moments...
    Apprentice Shield of the Risen opener

Quote Originally Posted by Jerohn View Post
    You should check your facts before writing that because transfers from rage were available just one or two times and last three years they were closed.
    No you should check YOUR facts.

https://forums.ageofconan.com/showth...-January/page3

It is discussed openly in that topic...

Transfers OFF of Deathwish / Rage were only disabled AFTER the EU merge. Which is exactly what I stated.

Anubium you act like there are no T3 crafted on Fury/Crom LOL

T3 crafted weapons were only rare on Rage/Deathwish. All other servers have had overflows of them for years now...

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    I don't think they allowed Rage transfers off the server...due to 'exploits'. Otherwise we'd have a rash of t3 crafted in the trader and all over.
    I see T3's for sale on crom all the time in global/nph.. And I see a ton of gold sellers too. The 'exploits' you are describing was duping. Funcom allowed this to happen for the whole time that server was up. All they had to do was disable the dropping when you were killed in PVP and it would have eliminated it entirely. They let it go on till the announcement of the merge. Then they disabled it quite quickly. Seems to me they could have eliminated this headache long ago by getting rid of the pvp drops as soon as this exploit was discovered. Dont blame the players, blame funcom for not stopping this years ago..

Default The gold cap should have been like this

A player who is ftp is set at the 10g thats a given, however a subbed player should of had 10 gold for every level of their character, then times that by time played, lets say by years rounded up.
    So, a subbed level 80 who has played 5 years would have a cap of...... 80 X 10g = 800g and played 5 years = X5 which would give them 800 X 5 = 4000g
    Why so much?Well I have played Rage since it opened, I was the 3rd player on the server, and the 2nd level 80, thats right... I am Babygirl
    My guild worked to build our city to full T3 (New Centuria) To loose those hours, the money put into playing, and yes, money to buy items etc, it is very disturbing that it was ALL for nothing.
    Not so much as a return for the loyalty to the game. I remember being the ONLY player online for such a long time, all I did was log in and mine rock. I built statues after T3.
    I know New Centuria did it's part in getting players to return, to agree to NO pvp in Kesh, so guilds could get their members to level 80 unhindered, Kesh was an agreed NO pvp map and ALL guilds followed this.
    We had players that would KOS each other at every opportunity working together in groups in Kesh to bolster each others guild members, at times there would be a lvl80 like a mother duck with a range of players from other guilds.
    Sure that server had its ups and downs for numbers, but we stuck by you, you should have stuck by us. Not every player was a duper, in fact New Centuria like several other guilds had a no dupe policy.
    We removed ANY players found cheating within our ranks. And there was no duping at all until the first merger happened, and that opened players eyes to what the other server was doing.
    Even though players didnt dupe once it was known, it was still up to you to fix that, not ours to police it.
    To loose years of gameplay, the guild city, built up rescources etc, and lets face it, thats what the guild banks were for, to help your guild mates with crafting and holding good BoE gear for them, and take it away without any compensation
    is criminal in itself, surely? If I knew back when the server died off that it would come to this, I wouuld have left and found other games to play like 98% of them did.
    20 gold for a toon that was there since opening day, a paid subscriber that whole time, well, more fool me.
    I know alot of player that will know me as Babygirl, and knows that I was there playing and willing to help them anytime. And this is what it comes down to? Yep, I am pissed about it, let me tell you.
    I just hope when you turn 2 servers into one, you remember this.

Quote Originally Posted by jenneyffer View Post
    A player who is ftp is set at the 10g thats a given...
    i totally agree with you jennyxD, i was also from day one in here, although i rerolled few times - i even deleted one lvl 80 after rushing to lvl cap at start, but its no more - i had very nice toon there close to 7 pvp (i stoped playing few years back in time when i first found out of them exploiters there) with great AAs plenty of stuff bought from FC shop (incl total of 5 specs and biggest holding bag from store that time) and plenty of else stuff, but i deleted it some time ago - i said ok it had its time, not its new moment to let it go ...

anyway i feel pity for all fair guys from both servers DW&Rage they got very little for so much time, dedication and even real life money that they have put into their characters - seems ppl are selifsh greedy and evil in the end, but they shall learn their lesson one day - im sure of it

Assuming it up i will thx FC in the end for bringing it to the end, at least Rage is no more a sunked wreck that was catching up more and more guys who werent aware of this and im happy that community and playerbase will be closer together and tied up into new meaning and also obligations

anyway time for some Fun Guys - GL and happy PvP!

& lets hope FC wont screw up something new anytime anymore ;D
    Your Slam critically slashes Lozig for 2813.

Quote Originally Posted by Koolaid View Post
    No you should check YOUR facts.

https://forums.ageofconan.com/showth...-January/page3

It is discussed openly in that topic...

Transfers OFF of Deathwish / Rage were only disabled AFTER the EU merge. Which is exactly what I stated.

Anubium you act like there are no T3 crafted on Fury/Crom LOL

T3 crafted weapons were only rare on Rage/Deathwish. All other servers have had overflows of them for years now...
    You send me a link where randombodies are writing something but where is a proof? Transfers were closed.
    My proof is that i was not able to transfer last years and other ppl too, we even started two threads about it.
    Last edited by Jerohn; 12th May 2016 at 23:26.

Default Gold cap lifted for ever after you subscribed once?

Is the gold cap removed forever after you subscribed once? Or does it come back after your subscription runs out?

Quote Originally Posted by rudlbudl View Post
    Is the gold cap removed forever after you subscribed once? Or does it come back after your subscription runs out?
    Comes back.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123