Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: The restrictions forced on people being transfered from RAGE to FURY thouugh no fault of thier own

Quote Originally Posted by DevilDawgPryde View Post
    Every pet I have seen (and I've seen them all) that come from the Hoard Boxes are BOE, except for the wolf of Jarl one I think. even those "Legendary" Magma Dragon. If you don't believe me, go to trader, then companions, and type in Dragon. They are being sold on both Crom and Fury along with the epic pets ( even the combat ones) all of the rare pets, Greens etc etc

I wasn't exactly happy that the Magma Dragon was for sale on trader too. I have one on my Conq and I earned that from the WB and a portent token I used in the lottery boxes sold by the portent vendor.
    Sorry, I and the person I quoted were talking about the WB drops, not the Item Shop drops.
    WB drops tend to be all BOP.
    Item Shop box Pet/Mount drops originally were a mix of BOP and BOE. The newest box was I believe all BOE for the pets/mounts.

Also, the Magma Dragon should not have ever been a possible drop from any World Boss box. Are you sure you aren't mistaking it for the Black Dragon from the December World Boss?

Default I'm pretty sure I got it from the WB Portent vendor.

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    Sorry, I and the person I quoted were talking about the WB drops, not the Item Shop drops.
    WB drops tend to be all BOP.
    Item Shop box Pet/Mount drops originally were a mix of BOP and BOE. The newest box was I believe all BOE for the pets/mounts.

Also, the Magma Dragon should not have ever been a possible drop from any World Boss box. Are you sure you aren't mistaking it for the Black Dragon from the December World Boss?

I'm pretty sure I got it from the WB, but I have had it for a long time. As I recall, I used the portent token and 2.5G to buy the epic portent box at the bottom of the list when you talk to the Portent vendor. When I opened the box, I had a BOP Magma dragon. I was the only person with a Magma Dragon on Fury ( as far as I knew) so it was pretty neat. I've had that Pet for over 2 years now and I was really excited when thie new PET FIGHTING arena came out. Still have not figured out how to beat him though. He is a tough pet to beat.
    Last edited by DevilDawgPryde; 11th May 2016 at 17:15. Reason: Typos

You trying to push a fraud here, even irl if u buy stolen stuff supercheap it would be confiscated away from you by police.

There is a same thing, you getting dirty exploited gold super cheap for you, as people stated on Crom you hardly would get 1k gold for all your stuff sold on that server. So its getting confiscated by FC. Blame yourself not others.
    Cripples gonna cripple

... Your comment brings to mind that I'm guilty of using a $20 if I got that from one store as change and when I go to use it at another store I find out it's a counterfeit. Am I guilty of Counterfiting even though I didn't make the $20 nor have any hand in creating the counterfeit?????

People knew it was happening, the ADMINS knew it was happening, yet it was allowed to continue. I'm involved because I bought and sold some BOE gear and other items ON THE TRADER SYSTEM and now I have to lose a very large portion of it because of the counterfeiters. I can accept the lose I suppose but WHEN ARE THE DAMN PEOPLE RESPONSIBLE GOING TO BE HELD ACCOUTABLE AND PUNISHED.

Simple solution, find the Perps who created this whole fiasco and PERMINANTLY BAN HAMMER THEM. Their whole account. END OF DISCUSSION PERIOD. They were the ones making these dupes. and selling them to other players. These people broke the rules, they caused this all to happen. LET THE BAN HAMMER OF CROM COME DOWN ON THEM Remove all of this ill begotten gear from everyone and BAN HAMMER those responsible for creating this situation in the 1st place..

Problem solved. No Duped gear or materials gets to Fury, or Crom, no hacky *******s either and everyone is happy. The crime is SOLVED and the Perps are punished. If they abused the system before, they'll do it again so PERMI BAN THEM

If I'm going to lose my Money, my resources and my gear that I got in what I thought was a legal fashion, then the dupers should lose their accounts FOREVER because they created this situation in the 1st place.

Oh and a refund of the FC points I spent on Rage would be nice too, Jus sayin
    Not guilty of counterfeiting, but that doesn't mean you get to spend the fake $20. That fake $20 gets taken away and you are left without.

Also, as for the exploiters, we on the forums have been complaining about them for years, but nothing happens. We might as well give up expecting any kind of action to be taken against them.

As for " Remove all of this ill begotten gear", and "No Duped gear or materials gets...", they have gone part way with this, which is better than nothing. But part of what they *have* to do, is also remove everyone's Gold as that is part of what was 'ill begotten'.

One final thing, If you were to at all expect a refund of FC points spent on Rage, you would have to have all items/pets/mounts you gained from the Item Shop to be removed from your characters. Ultimately, it is unfortunately unrealistic.

I'm pretty sure I got it from the WB, but I have had it for a long time. As I recall, I used the portent token and 2.5G to buy the epic portent box at the bottom of the list when you talk to the Portent vendor. When I opened the box, I had a BOP Magma dragon. I was the only person with a Magma Dragon on Fury ( as far as I knew) so it was pretty neat. I've had that Pet for over 2 years now and I was really excited when thie new PET FIGHTING arena came out. Still have not figured out how to beat him though. He is a tough pet to beat.
    That is odd. I have never heard of the Magma Dragon coming from a Portent Vendor box, instead just the Black Dragon and other Epic Pets. It is possible it was unintended and removed early on, but without a developer comment or more people confirming it as a possible drop, we will never know.

The Magma Dragon came from an item shop box, it never dropped from WB.

Default WHAT GEAR am I trying to get that is EXPLOITED????

Quote Originally Posted by Sarhal View Post
    You trying to push a fraud here, even irl if u buy stolen stuff supercheap it would be confiscated away from you by police.

There is a same thing, you getting dirty exploited gold super cheap for you, as people stated on Crom you hardly would get 1k gold for all your stuff sold on that server. So its getting confiscated by FC. Blame yourself not others.
    #1, this isn't Crom or Fury. Prices are different per server.

#2 I'm talking about Resources, Gold and Reg gear, maybe a little recipe gear that you can find on every server. WRONG AGAIN

#3 How can I blame myself if I was not aware it was happening in the 1st place? The ADMINS and EVERYONE ELSE IT SEEMS knew it was happening though. SO YES, I CAN BLAME THEM FOR NOT PUTTING A STOP TO THE SITUATION.
    Last edited by DevilDawgPryde; 11th May 2016 at 18:04. Reason: Typos

Default Then drop the ban hammer

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    not guilty of counterfeiting, but that doesn't mean you get to spend the fake $20. That fake $20 gets taken away and you are left without.

Also, as for the exploiters, we on the forums have been complaining about them for years, but nothing happens. We might as well give up expecting any kind of action to be taken against them.

As for " remove all of this ill begotten gear", and "no duped gear or materials gets...", they have gone part way with this, which is better than nothing. But part of what they *have* to do, is also remove everyone's gold as that is part of what was 'ill begotten'.

One final thing, if you were to at all expect a refund of fc points spent on rage, you would have to have all items/pets/mounts you gained from the item shop to be removed from your characters. Ultimately, it is unfortunately unrealistic.

That is odd. I have never heard of the magma dragon coming from a portent vendor box, instead just the black dragon and other epic pets. It is possible it was unintended and removed early on, but without a developer comment or more people confirming it as a possible drop, we will never know.

hey, if they knew it was happening then they know who was doing it and they can ban hammer away.

Sure thing so they are fixing ur gould amount and give u 20g, so u get what this stuff worth on this servers u gonna play now :P

Take it as current exchange rate :P
    Cripples gonna cripple

Yeah prices are different on servers, and you really think you will be able to get all your money from a highly inflated server to another where the prices are totally different (and especially lower) while using the same current? With almost 9k gold you could buy all all Ibis swords from the trader + all shards and maybe even a T3 crafted weapon.

And please finally stop with this crying, be happy you can play on a server that is not a desert. If FC would still hold on their ruleset you would still sit on a whole server with all your money without even having a use for it since you are the only player who is actually trying to buy / sell stuff xD

#2 I'm talking about Resources, Gold and Reg gear, maybe a little recipe gear that you can find on every server. WRONG AGAIN

#3 How can I blame myself if I was not aware it was happening in the 1st place? The ADMINS and EVERYONE ELSE IT SEEMS knew it was happening though. SO YES, I CAN BLAME THEM FOR NOT PUTTING A STOP TO THE SITUATION.
    1#. Yeah, just like how 1 Trillion Dollars in Zimbabwe isn't worth the cost of the paper it is printed on. Fake/exploited gold ruining the market in Rage/Zimbabwe doesn't mean anything for the rest of the world (Crom/Fury/USA)

hey, if they knew it was happening then they know who was doing it and they can ban hammer away.
    Under that logic, they would have to ban every single person that showed any signs of benefiting from the exploits. They don't have data showing exactly who duplicated what and when. They can merely look at items which shouldn't exist, or for ridiculous amounts of valuable items. If player X has 100 T3 Ingots, you can be safe to assume they came from an exploit. But did that person duplicate them or did they buy them from others? You can't know. So you must punishing everyone who has benefited, regardless or if they started it.

So you would have to be banned because of all the exploited Gold you carry.

I honestly believe you would have to have your proverbial head in the sand to not have heard about the Rage exploits. They are common knowledge on Crom/Fury and the Forums. More obscure things it would be understandable to be unaware of, but not this.

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast