Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: The restrictions forced on people being transfered from RAGE to FURY thouugh no fault of thier own

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    Just because FC failed to fix something doesn't mean you had to exploit the hell out of it. We're talking about a major, game-breaking bug here. FC doesn't have the means to tackle hackers and gold sellers very efficiently, we all know that. Doesn't mean that they don't care or do nothing about it. While Fury doesn't really have much of an economy, by merging with Rage it means Rage players can transfer to Crom and Crom does have a decent population and an actual economy.
    The 'bug' was introduced as a 'feature' by FC. They could have simply reversed that 'bug', but they left it, and Rage continued to die because people were dropping 100 stacks of shards. I remember turning up to a WB fight, the usual sh-storm ensued, and there were stacks everywhere. At first I thought I was in heaven getting a 100 stack of blue iron then I was told 'uh-huh', 'sploited'. I didn't play much longer thereafter.

Default Here is how I made my gold since you have asked and now my REAL MONEY is getting thown out the window by FC. THANKS FUNCOM.

These are actual sales made TODAY while I was off at my real life job and prior to reading the notification about the 20G restriction in the force migration to FURY. Items bought with REAL MONEY, and sold for FAKE GOLD which is NOW going to be stripped from me because of a FORCED TRANSFER that I DIDN'T ASK FOR.

I have bought a lot of stuff from the items store. used what I needed and bound it to my character to use in the arena and then sold the extras to other players. I erased most of the the other messages that showed sales in order to clear up the log in my trader mail account, but here are the ones made TODAY

People asked how I made a lot of Gold while not playing this character a lot. HERE IS HOW. Remember, this is a lvl 58 Character on RAGE.

Perhaps this will better explain my RAGE about all of these restrictions. This just accounts for 5000G in sales made just TODAY for items sold on trader and will be lost in a few days when the 20G restriction goes into effect. As I write this, I have 8484G and some change. 99% of that is about to be lost if these restrictions go into effect

Thanks FUNCOM. This may just be, the last time I spend my REAL money with you.

Start reading folks

Here's how I did it while staying well WITHIN THE RULES OF THE GAME

Greetings Barajas,

Tomny bought 1 Pet: Gray Man-Ape for 2000 G.

Here is your money from the Trading Post sale,

including the sales fee deposit (1 C).

100 G was taken in commission by the trader.

- The Traders

Greetings Barajas,

Babygirl bought 1 Pet: Panda for 1000 G.

50 G was taken in commission by the trader.

- The Traders

Greetings Barajas,

Babygirl bought 1 Pet: Black Bear for 1000 G.

- The Traders

Greetings Barajas,

Babygirl bought 1 Pet: Eldritch Usurper for 1000 G.

- The Traders
    Last edited by DevilDawgPryde; 11th May 2016 at 04:46. Reason: Typos

You are ****ing joking, yes? The prices on these pets are completely OUTRAGEOUS. You are asking to bring your Japanese Yen to US Dollars and have 1:1 exchange rate .

Default Not at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Shax84 View Post
    You are ****ing joking, yes? The prices on these pets are completely OUTRAGEOUS. You are asking to bring your Japanese Yen to US Dollars and have 1:1 exchange rate .
    Why would I joke about it. If I'm the only one selling the items then I can set the price. The CAP is 2000G which was decided by the developers. On Crom or fury, then the prices are different. but on RAGE, I set the price for the items I actually purchased though the FC game store since I'm the only one offering them. I cut and pasted those from the trader messages. Are they outrageous ??? Yes. do I care... NO. until someone else purchases FC points, buys the boxes and then puts their pets up for sale. I can ask what I want for my items

I simply want to keep my gear, (Bound or unbound) my resources and my Gold coins I have accumulated. Is that too much to ask for?
    Last edited by DevilDawgPryde; 11th May 2016 at 06:04. Reason: Typos

You don't get it, do you?

You are selling pets for 1000+ gold, that sell on Crom for 10 gold.

People on Rage are only paying that much because of exploits.

Therefore you are taking avantage of such exploits = the gold you make from selling is tainted.
    Rommel

Quote Originally Posted by DevilDawgPryde View Post
    I simply want to keep my gear, (Bound or unbound) my resources and my Gold coins I have accumulated. Is that too much to ask for?
    And I want to travel to the moon, Is that too much to ask for?

Just stop crying already,If it was me at funcom I wouldnt even let you keep your ibises and t3 crafts that are bound on you and all of you will be coming with.Be happy that you will be allowed to get out of that dead server and even keep 20g.These prices you are listing are just stupid,and even if you didnt exploited,all the people that you were getting money off were doing it.
    IVORY TOWER

Quote Originally Posted by Jerohn View Post
    Yes you are asking obviously too much.
    The alternative would be to be lost in an empty server.....
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Its been said already DeviDawg but your accumulation of wealth isnt hard earned, its off the back of gold circulating on the Rage server because of exploits even if you directly as you claim, havnt exploited yourself.

Your trade post sales are proof of this, nowhere on Crom do you see Pandas and such things sold for 1000g upwards. Rage economy is totally out of whack with Fury and Crom, it seems only sensible to mitigate the impact of such wealth accumulation from exploits (directly or indirectly) when it will impact the economy of the Fury and potentially Crom server.

I do have some sympathy (assuming you havnt directly exploited) as youre just going about your business but i guess this is one of those "greater good" situations.

Funcom should have just deleted Rage and don't bother with any of you there.
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Evil Elitist Veteran Wanker ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

-- Make AoC Great Again --

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast