Thread: Bank Storage for FTP + Zones

Default Bank Storage for FTP + Zones

Hi all,

Just 2 questions if someone can help me

1) I know there is a possibity to buy in game some bags to extend the slots I can carry. But is it possible to buy in game additionnal slots for the bank storage and where ?

2) If I want to discover every place in the game, will have I to buy these 3 extensions :
    - Rise of the Godslayer (I have a gateway to Khitai but are there others area in it ?)
    - Shadow of vanheim
    - Turan

Thank you for the answer

There should be the "locker of absolution" I think , which costs 40€ iirc

To discover the poorly designed Vanaheim expansion you just need to buy it I think .
    Same for turan
    And for Khitai (which is still the main content ) you need a sub + the expansion
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

you can purchase additional bank slots from the item store...

under Accessories and only check Bags. There you will see Boundless Arsenal - 100 slots (3000 points) or Storage Contract - 10 slots (450 points)

you can also purchase additional resource bag space - Artisan's Satchel - 30 additional slots (960 points)

Default Locker

I purchased the Locker of Absolution Account wide (4050 points) which is 176 slots. With this amount of space and a full account of characters - I haven't needed to expand my bank spaces (which isn't account wide possible - AFAIK). Not sure if it's available for F2P as I am subbed?

Quote Originally Posted by Flip-- View Post
    I purchased the Locker of Absolution Account wide (4050 points) which is 176 slots. With this amount of space and a full account of characters - I haven't needed to expand my bank spaces (which isn't account wide possible - AFAIK). Not sure if it's available for F2P as I am subbed?
    The locker is available to F2P, but you need to know exactly what they want to put into the space. The locker is only for thing you can sell, so it would not help if they are trying to store resource items.

In addition, it would make no since for F2P to buy it account wide since they only have 2 character slots.

Thanks all for all your answers So I will soon have to buy some points or sub, okay

I guess Rise of the Godslayer is a must have and Vanaheim not, so. And Turan ?

Quote Originally Posted by Laoise View Post
    Thanks all for all your answers So I will soon have to buy some points or sub, okay

I guess Rise of the Godslayer is a must have and Vanaheim not, so. And Turan ?
    If you are enjoying the game than the Godslayer expansion is a must have. It opens up the AA and gives you access the 6man dungeons that drop epic gear.

As for Turan, it is a nice package at level. And being able to get the additional epic weapons makes it a nice add on. But it is really not a requirement.

And everything you have heard and read about the Vanaheim package is true. Don't waste you money, enough of us have....