Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Arena - No fights are starting

Default "Rune of the Second Wind" does not work as intended

I posted this in TL servers allready but i don't know if its read there so i post it here again.

PvE Epic Runeston "Rune of the Second Wind" does not work as intended... On my HoX i have 2988(41,5%) Protection with the Buff (+5% Armor, +5% Protection) which proccs with Stamina and Mana pots i get 3004(41,7%) protections. That means i get a total of +16 protection where i should get around 150 prot. The armor buff does not work too.

Default Arena not working at all.

I've tried off and on most of the day and have not seen the arena work once. I zone out and back into the instance, speak to Tomina to que for the fight and then just stand around with everyone else. Nobody fighting in the arena, just everyone standing around.

Right now there are at least 21 instances because I am in an instance called "21". I see , 16, 17, 18 and so on in the list.
    Hrulfr - Bear Shaman of Crom

switch instance to a working one.

Also is it intentional.. once you reach lvl 3 blue pet quality only give you 10 xp ?? I though we suppose to collect different pets so we get maximum reward for spawning it for the first time... so once you reach lvl 3 blue.. green ... and white becomes trash ??/

Quote Originally Posted by Pimmz View Post
    switch instance to a working one.
    I guess I should have clarified... when I stated I had zoned out and back in I was switching instances at the entrance. I switched instances for well over an hour and never found one that was working. I eventually just gave up. Broken content is no fun.
    Last edited by Hrulfr; 15th April 2016 at 00:31.
    Hrulfr - Bear Shaman of Crom

It's still broken after patch.
    Least time in combat (Master Gyas) Logic: 0:00:01 "Wtf is this sh*t"
    [Global][Chaoskult]: sikk has no mom, he has two dads.[Global][Siekk]: one of them is u
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________
    The Bloody Peasants - Being dismissive of watery tarts.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12