Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: FinaL Metastasis -

Quote Originally Posted by Mustaine View Post
    The toxic population that was FURY should not be welcomed to CROM and I will do my part to make their player experience less than enjoyable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lleilwin View Post
    By playing a naked Judas in minis? You're so selfish that in order to get back at a group of individuals you are going to target a portion of the population?
    To answer your question ~ yes ; I will do what I feel is necessary. I pay; therefore I play as I chose. Find out who that pathetic player is and take care of him ~ then I'll adjust.

Roleplaying indeed
    ॐ ॐ ॐ

I feel bad about feeling good about that~

Quote Originally Posted by AggroMagnet View Post
    Roleplaying indeed
    I'm everyone's friend here on the forums.

In-game;
    [YOU ARE EQUALLY WORTHLESS]

So you only help build my case.

Again, when's the last time you saw ANY of my toons in a mini game? ~ it's been weeks.
    You're all so uptight. You have options but you choose not to exercise them; just come here and spread lies.
    Go play the game ~ enjoy the world boss, etc.
    This thread is getting nowhere ~ needs to closed.

Edit by Anzu: [THIS SPACE 4 RENT].
    Last edited by Mustaine; 11th April 2016 at 17:56.
    "Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

From [FUNCOM RoC]
    "You may not harass, cyber bully or threaten other players in any form while participating in any Funcom game or communication channel."

I can only assume you're trying to decipher & manipulate the "harassment" phrase to meet your needs.

Harassment defined;
    aggressive pressure or intimidation.

Somehow I think someone going AFK, playing naked, or generally not playing to YOUR standards doesn't really qualify. When did everyone get so uptight? Maybe a "strongly worded" tweet is in order. Common Man ~ let's focus on the real issues. Yer AFK'rs are hardly that.
    Of course it's harassment.

For the record RP is not about destroying other people's fun
    Thought I'd enlighten you on that. Of course, I already know it's just your sick excuse to try to destroy the game for other ppl because you seem to believe that every PVPer is to blame for the harrassment you have received yourself

Glokta-syndrome; the tortured becomes the torturer.
    Khemi. Picture Hell on the cheap then add more whores

I think we can all work out who needs a permaban for the better of the community.

Quote Originally Posted by Boesch View Post
    I think we can all work out who needs a permaban for the better of the community.
    Knock yourself out. I'm here if you want to take it to PMs too. I'm more than willing to discuss (those who choose to attack me personally) ignorance and ability to misconstrue rules, etc.

"Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

Yeah Glob is quite the oddball. AFK then spam global when someone bails out of the mini, someone on his team usually. Sorry to hear that he's now on Crom.....

Back on Fury it was not unheard of for the opposing team to focus him exclusively....over and over until he logged. Then he'd be back the next day.

Not a bad conq when he decided to play....but then a pvp 9/10 conq....pretty easy to stay alive if so inclined (unless you're focused for being an asshat for not playing/ standing around shooting a crossbow)......

You're all so uptight. You have options but you choose not to exercise them; just come here and spread lies.
    I'll bite the bait. What options? What lies? And who is "you"?
    Rathothis|Tempest of Set || Tigrathes|Dark Templar || Isitnofret|Herald of Xotli
    BS|Sin|Demo|Barb|Conq
    Sudatorius|Noob barb on Rage

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456