Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: FinaL Metastasis -

Mustaine is that naked ranger in my pictures you again ?
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Quote Originally Posted by slackjoint View Post
    Mustaine is that naked ranger in my pictures you again ?
    ofc....
    naked afker + feeder= mustaine
    not naked afker = Glo...

the golden rule :P
    Last edited by Audrey-; 10th April 2016 at 16:12.
    Fury:
    Etheecx -Necrow R5
    Ebedokles -Priest of Agrigento [threw himself into the volcano!]
    Teargarden -Sin R8
    Teagarden -Ranger R7
    Tempgarden - DeaTea R8
    Teadealer -ToS R3

Crom:
    Ethicx -Demonologist R10
    Bedtime -Guardian R5
    SponsoredHox R3 delight

*Chaotic gooD*

Quote Originally Posted by Mustaine View Post
    Harassment defined;
    aggressive pressure or intimidation.

Somehow I think someone going AFK, playing naked, or generally not playing to YOUR standards doesn't really qualify. When did everyone get so uptight? Maybe a "strongly worded" tweet is in order. Common Man ~ let's focus on the real issues. Yer AFK'rs are hardly that.
    The actual dictionary definition of harassing is "to bother or annoy repeatedly". It has nothing to do with pressure or intimidation. Also, the Rules of Conduct require you to generally "act responsibly".

There are many good reasons why people go afk in minis: urgent calls, wife or kids needing help, you name it. But annoying 11 other people is not a good reason - it is harassment, and should be dealt with accordingly.

But sadly, things are not as they should be. It's not just that GMs do not enforce the rules. Enforcement is so lax that the trolls even come to the official forums to mock the people they harass in game. And nothing ever happens.
    Rathothis|Tempest of Set || Tigrathes|Dark Templar || Isitnofret|Herald of Xotli
    BS|Sin|Demo|Barb|Conq
    Sudatorius|Noob barb on Rage

Edit by Anzu: Hi, I'm Anzu and I'm not a smart person.
    Last edited by Mustaine; 11th April 2016 at 17:54.
    "Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

Quote Originally Posted by Mustaine View Post
    Edit by Anzu: Being passive-aggressive is a form of trolling. Be constructive instead.
    I know you are trolling Edit by Anzu: That's not needed. all the time but have you ever thought about the fact that people don't like freekills as their opponent? Some want a challange and not an idiot how does not even attack.
    But why am I even responding to this guy? Maybe I am fascinated by his eager to join minigames doing nothing for hours just to troll people and want to find out the true meaning of his trolling...? WTF I am starting to write bullsh*t like he already, he is probably just a lonely person who has nothing better to do on evenings than trolling people in a almost dead game, why don't you start a game where you can troll even more people? There are so many games where you would have a much better profit out of your trolling because there are just more people around.
    Last edited by Anzu; 10th April 2016 at 17:21.

If you want details on how the EULA works, please contact the Customer Support. I ask you to remain civil here, and not to go for personal attacks.
    Short cuts make long delays.

Its not Glo that plays afk bs and barb on Crom, Iam pretty sure I know who it is.

Hes norwegian and got kicked from The Law at Fury.
    Kinaputten

Quote Originally Posted by Mogsters View Post
    Its not Glo that plays afk bs and barb on Crom, Iam pretty sure I know who it is.

Hes norwegian and got kicked from The Law at Fury.
    oh... this suddenly rung a bell , can it be him ? did he evolve into this creature>....
    Fury:
    Etheecx -Necrow R5
    Ebedokles -Priest of Agrigento [threw himself into the volcano!]
    Teargarden -Sin R8
    Teagarden -Ranger R7
    Tempgarden - DeaTea R8
    Teadealer -ToS R3

Crom:
    Ethicx -Demonologist R10
    Bedtime -Guardian R5
    SponsoredHox R3 delight

*Chaotic gooD*

Quote Originally Posted by Audrey- View Post
    oh... this suddenly rung a bell , can it be him ? did he evolve into this creature>....
    unfortunately yea, I think it was the reason that got him kicked aswell
    Kinaputten

Quote Originally Posted by Audrey- View Post
    He did. One morning I logged on fury and saw a naked conq speedhacking all over the map. Guess who that was :|
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast