Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: FinaL Metastasis -

Quote Originally Posted by Anzu View Post
    You should submit a petition explicitly naming the character you're reporting.
    This is what alot of other fellow players did , as screenshot shows , it unfortunately didnt work
    So I thought of creating this thread as a united public petition against such behaviours

He can claim "bad mood" as an excuse of afking.. which works every time . If the protective mechanisms of fc allow this to happen , then petitioning again maybe wont do much .
    Last edited by Audrey-; 8th April 2016 at 16:17.
    Fury:
    Etheecx -Necrow R5
    Ebedokles -Priest of Agrigento [threw himself into the volcano!]
    Teargarden -Sin R8
    Teagarden -Ranger R7
    Tempgarden - DeaTea R8
    Teadealer -ToS R3

Crom:
    Ethicx -Demonologist R10
    Bedtime -Guardian R5
    SponsoredHox R3 delight

*Chaotic gooD*

Quote Originally Posted by Anzu View Post
    You should submit a petition explicitly naming the character you're reporting.
    Haha, good one!

No seriously, what should we do?

it's been half a year but starting this month my forum ban has been lifted
    i want my first post to be props to the op, somebody had to do it
    good on ya you greek trollop
    mechanno says no

Quote Originally Posted by peeka View Post
    it's been half a year but starting this month my forum ban has been lifted
    i want my first post to be props to the op, somebody had to do it
    good on ya you greek trollop
    praise mighty Set !
    welcome back on les forums and keep grinding that good karma =)
    Fury:
    Etheecx -Necrow R5
    Ebedokles -Priest of Agrigento [threw himself into the volcano!]
    Teargarden -Sin R8
    Teagarden -Ranger R7
    Tempgarden - DeaTea R8
    Teadealer -ToS R3

Crom:
    Ethicx -Demonologist R10
    Bedtime -Guardian R5
    SponsoredHox R3 delight

*Chaotic gooD*

These kind of people are destroying fun for the rest of us,sometimes when I have time I play during EU morning and since you most likely have one minigame running you always have to play with that lvl 10 conq from X****** guild,for several hours straight.Everyone on Crom knows for who Im talking about.Later you can avoid him but after a while you have more trolls like him like that naked tos,pom, idiotic demo etc....

I'm patient enough to not give the attention these brain dead people want but its just beyond me what might happening inside their head that the only fun they get is to be online in a game for 10h a day just destroying fun for the rest of the population.And its beyond me how a company can be so unwilling to deal with this since its a major problem and it can take only few minutes from a gm to get into a mini when he answers a petition and come observe and permaban some of these people.I can assure you,you only need few permabans and this idiotic behaviour will stop.
    IVORY TOWER

Quote Originally Posted by zeuss View Post
    These kind of people are destroying fun for the rest of us,sometimes when I have time I play during EU morning and since you most likely have one minigame running you always have to play with that lvl 10 conq from X****** guild,for several hours straight.Everyone on Crom knows for who Im talking about.Later you can avoid him but after a while you have more trolls like him like that naked tos,pom, idiotic demo etc....

I'm patient enough to not give the attention these brain dead people want but its just beyond me what might happening inside their head that the only fun they get is to be online in a game for 10h a day just destroying fun for the rest of the population.And its beyond me how a company can be so unwilling to deal with this since its a major problem and it can take only few minutes from a gm to get into a mini when he answers a petition and come observe and permaban some of these people.I can assure you,you only need few permabans and this idiotic behaviour will stop.
    I quote just the last post, but most of the post in this thread are right to the point.
    Solution can't be Petition.
    Please Funcom don't let these very few idiots ruin our game and by consequence your earnings.

I understand that it's not easy to define some criteria and implement them, but pheraps try to implement some solution like these:

- hide for more than one minute -> kick
    - same commands pattern repeated for more than one minute (to prevent macros) -> kick
    - create a minigame queque with ban vote -> if all the other players during the first minute vote ban for the same player -> kick
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

what a strange turn of events, Glob now is on Crom. ok

I don't see a solution to this honestly, unless he breaks the ToC/EULA they can't do much. We just have to live with these trolls, if he goes then another one will come. Or he might just come back from another account. Don't forget people that partake in such actions have strong determination, nothing will stop in pursuing their goal.

Leaving the in game community to auto-police the minis, with a kind of autokick, could be a way but don't forget it can be abused too.

If Glob is listening, please man turn to the light side and play the minis with us. As long as you can put a fight we will have fun.
    Last edited by strangerism; 8th April 2016 at 19:14.
    Dutiful slacker on all 3 servers

Crom: Emyssary (DT)

Fury : Collarbone (BS)

Rage: Kurtz (DT)

Quote Originally Posted by strangerism View Post
    I don't see a solution to this honestly, unless he breaks the ToS they can't do much. We just have to live with these trolls, if he goes then another one will come. Or he might just come back from another account. Don't forget people that partake in such actions have strong determination, nothing will stop in pursuing their goal.
    What kind of mentality is this? If he is not breaking any rules maybe the rules should change? If we can't call out and punish bad behavior for what it is the system is corrupt and needs to be fixed or replaced.

And no, if he goes another one will not come. It has been the same 5 people for years now. Permabanning their accounts with T5/T6 gear and pvp 10 characters will help for sure. Even if they reroll on a new toon at least you take away the reward for their behavior.

Another thing that would help in some cases is if guilds could police their members. I can't believe how X.Legion (naming guilds is still allowed right?) tolerates that kind of behavior.
    Last edited by Caudilloo; 8th April 2016 at 18:56.

Guys really...

FC GMs CAN'T ban these people... the trolls / afkers are HIRED by FC to make you go away from AoC to their other failed / new games <3

First mini today on crom
    Got the X.Legion conq , being as useful as a rock again

Left mini -> logged out -> went to play ESO

Gl and enjoy another day with those chimpanzees
    Last edited by slackjoint; 8th April 2016 at 21:09.
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast