Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Anniversay coming up...is there going to be a new sub offer?

I would like to order one hard slap in the face.

*FC starts AoC's 8th anniversary*

Thank you I got the slap, just like I wanted it!

Not even an annoucement of the "anniversary" in the patcher.

You could have just shut down the servers FC, we all know what you want to say with... this...
    Last edited by xCodename; 20th May 2016 at 12:53.

As usual Odon pretends to not notice. Maybe we should start trolling his twitter.

8 years.... we get a simple recolored pet, a hurried item shop box, reminders that some rings will disappear and membership will change in the future.

At least with Vanaheim it was come content, although it was dumb to charge for it, but at least it was something to do. We might as well get some expensive one time necklaces with hidden debuffs, another fiasco.

When Odon started, he promised to stand for the community, but its all a show and dance.

They really are just milking who is ever left.
    Last edited by Halfdead; 20th May 2016 at 15:05.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

I think its about time for another El Risitas video...

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyxx View Post
    I think its about time for another El Risitas video...
    i thought about this when I read the ''8th anniversary celebration letter''...
    The body is but a vessel for the soul, a puppet which bends to the soul's tyranny. And lo, the body is not eternal, for it must feed on the flesh of others, lest it return to the dust from whence it came. Therefore must the soul deceive, despise and murder men.
    ---
    Zarathustra - Dark Templar
    Utawarerumono - Bear Shaman
    Caim - Herald of Xotli
    Silmeria - Assassin
    Nekoruru - Conqueror
    Manah - Priest of Mitra
    Samanosuke - Guardian
    Isztaria - Demonologist
    Lenethia - Ranger

Quote Originally Posted by Feadara View Post
    This seems to be the thread now to discuss the anniversary, so here are my questions regarding the hoards:

Did you fix the remaining "Can only have one" that were bop, and should be boe as announced?

And will you add the descriptions of the hoards, so that we see what we are buying, as no one can remember exactly what which hoard can contain?
    All the hoards are in the item shop, so you can still go look what each one has in it.

If memory serves me hazily, it was Oct/Nov that was the traditional sub-offering time frame which had no real impetus except as a subgrab method and it was not an anniversary event which seemingly only really became a big thing when the first Vissy World Boss appeared (which then because the monthly event). Pretty sure I got my white, then next year, bronze pussy, before Christmas.

Crom doesn't care about anniversaries. Your puny tears will just anger him!

HOLY **** !
    A Zebra-Lizard mongrel !
    And to satisfy Set you can even slay this abomination in the arena!
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Funcom

Hey all,

On the note about membership offers: We elected not to run a special membership offer for the anniversary date because we're still working on a revamped membership system. We'd rather have a sweet offer run directly after the new system goes live, rather than run an offer right now and then have everything change shortly after. We understand that you all were looking forward to a possible offer, and I'm sorry we weren't able to get that to you for the 8th anniversary. Hopefully, you'll agree that it's worth the wait.

As for other concerns listed in this thread, I've brought them up to the devs and we'll look in to what we can do. I still love you, Halfdead.
    FuncomAndy 'Odonoptera' Benditt
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @AndyBenditt

Age of Conan Website | Social Guidelines | Customer Service

Quote Originally Posted by Odonoptera View Post
    Hey all,

On the note about membership offers: We elected not to run a special membership offer for the anniversary date because we're still working on a revamped membership system. We'd rather have a sweet offer run directly after the new system goes live, rather than run an offer right now and then have everything change shortly after. We understand that you all were looking forward to a possible offer, and I'm sorry we weren't able to get that to you for the 8th anniversary. Hopefully, you'll agree that it's worth the wait.

As for other concerns listed in this thread, I've brought them up to the devs and we'll look in to what we can do. I still love you, Halfdead.
    Awww Thanks. <3
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast