Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Anniversay coming up...is there going to be a new sub offer?

Quote Originally Posted by lmagowz View Post
    They already state what new arena stuff free for everyone and don't need any sub
    Its not up to the dev. Its up to the suits.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Quote Originally Posted by lmagowz View Post
    They already state what new arena stuff free for everyone and don't need any sub
    Maybe, but the general consensus around here was that the "anniversary" content last year, the Vanaheim package would be free too and look how that turned out.

Quote Originally Posted by Feadara View Post
    @Dieselconq and christian29: Please notice that the keyword in Texan615 post is "on teslive". Check out that stuff there, and check out the stickied threads in General Discussion befor you spread false information or complain about things not beeing there or happening, which are in fact happening right now. You may even find information about the (new) people working (partly or not) on AoC.

Back ot: Odon, if you read this please stuff down the ears of the ones above you in the foodchain that it would really really REALLY hurt the game if they mess up this anniversary...again. I know there seems to be a tradition at FC to go on bad (let me even say "false") promotion mode when it comes to the birthdays of Age of Conan. People are expecting a disaster, and it would be a good time to prove them wrong and just make a nice little efford. It is really simple if you are aware of the mistakes of the past. 1. Label an anniversary sub offer, and if you choose to offer it NOT at the time around the release day then say so. 2. Check every text, every word when you promote an anniversary sub offer or some specials or extras or content related to the anniversary, and then check it again and again and rule out that there can be any misunderstanding, and finally go over the texts again and pretend you are just a regular customer. If that regular customer understands clearly what you really want to say, then, and only then the text is ready. This is a big trap for you, I really hope FC gets it right this time.
    yes, i don`t read "teslive" becouse no point in this. you guys can post what you want and where you want. imo, one game=one forum. if there is a special forum for special ppl, i don`t care. first.
    i`m not first day here and i sure know how things going on in this game. also i will complain about anything what i think worth complain. second.
    few years ago i played wow(world of warplanes). i was on closed alpha test, closed beta test, open beta. result of our tests and reports and fiery disputes was much better then here. third.
    last. i sure know what i want in this game and this is not something new and full of bugs. conversely, bug fixs is only thing this game need much (in a situation where so few developers)
    p.s. Feadara, if you think that something wrong, pls make link to info.
    Last edited by Dieselconq; 8th April 2016 at 12:47.

Quote Originally Posted by Dieselconq View Post
    yes, i don`t read "teslive" becouse no point in this. you guys can post what you want and where you want. imo, one game=one forum. if there is a special forum for special ppl, i don`t care. first.
    "I am stupid, I am proud to be stupid and I will never change because I dont care."

No, I will not link stuff you can easily find yourself with ONE KLICK when you are reading this right now. Pro as you are I am confidend you are up to this task on your own.

And I do not want to pick up a fight with you, not at all. I just do not understand people who are coming to the forum, complaining about god knows what, without even using THE SAME FORUM to inform themselves about what is going on. Not linking is kind of my point.

Please keep it civil.
    Short cuts make long delays.

Back to my original topic...is Funcom going to have a sub offer for the anniversary?

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    Back to my original topic...is Funcom going to have a sub offer for the anniversary?
    They probably will, if they get around to it sometime on their lunch break.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    Maybe, but the general consensus around here was that the "anniversary" content last year, the Vanaheim package would be free too and look how that turned out.
    From what I remember, Funcom don't have any word about "free" Vanaheim until we see this content in shop.

Quote Originally Posted by ConanLogan View Post
    "I am stupid, I am proud to be stupid and I will never change because I dont care."
    yes) i`m stupid because i do not want to beat my head into the wall.

No, I will not link stuff you can easily find yourself with ONE KLICK when you are reading this right now. Pro as you are I am confidend you are up to this task on your own.

And I do not want to pick up a fight with you, not at all. I just do not understand people who are coming to the forum, complaining about god knows what, without even using THE SAME FORUM to inform themselves about what is going on. Not linking is kind of my point.
    not me started this)
    @Dieselconq and christian29: Please notice that the keyword in Texan615 post is "on teslive". Check out that stuff there, and check out the stickied threads in General Discussion befor you spread false information or complain about things not beeing there or happening, which are in fact happening right now. You may even find information about the (new) people working (partly or not) on AoC.
    "false information or complain"

false information)

Mussagana is not only dev that work on AoC full time?

http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...rewell-Hyboria

so we have: Mussagana, "Tilty, who you may know from TSW" and mysterious "live team in North Carolina"
    http://www.ageofconan.com/news/greet...in_tilty_amiel looks like Tilty is busy as GD
    looks like Mussagana is the only known developer)

complains)

I'm too lazy to list it all again. you so well know the forum, you just had to read about all. just a few memories of how good was:
    http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...ry-Celebration! oh man.)))
    http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...alloween-Event! bugs with runestones and set bonuses, also first attack of the clones on OT trader

http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...ne-coming-soon here Odonoptera did great. offer was changed quick to what players wanted.

p.s. so here we go again) maybe it`s time to stop making new bugs and fix old? like last year anniversary content. maybe not all bugs) just bear) so it will work like other mounts in game
    p.p.s. i want ask, looks like Feadara is "pro", reading 2 forums, apparently have alt on test server. a simple questions from ordinary, dumb player. Do you(and or other "pro") feel responsibility for all bugs that go live after yr tests? maybe a bit sorry for not well done job? or are you just having fun there, becouse you bored on a normal server?
    Last edited by Dieselconq; 10th April 2016 at 05:57.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast