Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Anniversay coming up...is there going to be a new sub offer?

Quote Originally Posted by lmagowz View Post
    Anniversay coming up...is there going to be a new Vanaheim?
    We will probably have to pay for the new arena stuff on Testlive.

I'm going to guess they don't want to do another sub offer until they have their new membership scheme finished. But we have been waiting for that for about 4 months now.

Unhappy

well) hope f.a.i.l.com will do nothing. this will be better.
    what new content you guys talking about? there is no "devs" in this game. designer is only one, but i don`t think a designer can do all job.
    for example: yr car is broken, still looks good but not moving. where will you go to fix it? bodywork shop or mechanic?
    so if you guys waiting for some new shining stuff, better get something sedative, a lot)))

p.s. personally I have nothing against Mussagana. but one designer will not get far

@Dieselconq and christian29: Please notice that the keyword in Texan615 post is "on teslive". Check out that stuff there, and check out the stickied threads in General Discussion befor you spread false information or complain about things not beeing there or happening, which are in fact happening right now. You may even find information about the (new) people working (partly or not) on AoC.

Back ot: Odon, if you read this please stuff down the ears of the ones above you in the foodchain that it would really really REALLY hurt the game if they mess up this anniversary...again. I know there seems to be a tradition at FC to go on bad (let me even say "false") promotion mode when it comes to the birthdays of Age of Conan. People are expecting a disaster, and it would be a good time to prove them wrong and just make a nice little efford. It is really simple if you are aware of the mistakes of the past. 1. Label an anniversary sub offer, and if you choose to offer it NOT at the time around the release day then say so. 2. Check every text, every word when you promote an anniversary sub offer or some specials or extras or content related to the anniversary, and then check it again and again and rule out that there can be any misunderstanding, and finally go over the texts again and pretend you are just a regular customer. If that regular customer understands clearly what you really want to say, then, and only then the text is ready. This is a big trap for you, I really hope FC gets it right this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Feadara View Post
    @Dieselconq and christian29: Please notice that the keyword in Texan615 post is "on teslive". Check out that stuff there, and check out the stickied threads in General Discussion befor you spread false information or complain about things not beeing there or happening, which are in fact happening right now. You may even find information about the (new) people working (partly or not) on AoC.

Back ot: Odon, if you read this please stuff down the ears of the ones above you in the foodchain that it would really really REALLY hurt the game if they mess up this anniversary...again. I know there seems to be a tradition at FC to go on bad (let me even say "false") promotion mode when it comes to the birthdays of Age of Conan. People are expecting a disaster, and it would be a good time to prove them wrong and just make a nice little efford. It is really simple if you are aware of the mistakes of the past. 1. Label an anniversary sub offer, and if you choose to offer it NOT at the time around the release day then say so. 2. Check every text, every word when you promote an anniversary sub offer or some specials or extras or content related to the anniversary, and then check it again and again and rule out that there can be any misunderstanding, and finally go over the texts again and pretend you are just a regular customer. If that regular customer understands clearly what you really want to say, then, and only then the text is ready. This is a big trap for you, I really hope FC gets it right this time.
    What complains and false informations i did? Pass what u smoking dude, wanna try some

You referred to Mussagana as the last man standing, Dieselconq didn't get that there actually is new stuff on TL allready. Less smoking more reading skills, dude?

I was genuinely joking, i have nothing against Funcom.

Quote Originally Posted by Feadara View Post
    You referred to Mussagana as the last man standing
    And isn't he ? Isn't he the only person left , working full time on AoC?
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    We will probably have to pay for the new arena stuff on Testlive.
    They already state what new arena stuff free for everyone and don't need any sub

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast