Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Anniversay coming up...is there going to be a new sub offer?

and again we are the toxic community, and terrible greedy customers here ...
    The body is but a vessel for the soul, a puppet which bends to the soul's tyranny. And lo, the body is not eternal, for it must feed on the flesh of others, lest it return to the dust from whence it came. Therefore must the soul deceive, despise and murder men.
    ---
    Zarathustra - Dark Templar
    Utawarerumono - Bear Shaman
    Caim - Herald of Xotli
    Silmeria - Assassin
    Nekoruru - Conqueror
    Manah - Priest of Mitra
    Samanosuke - Guardian
    Isztaria - Demonologist
    Lenethia - Ranger

Quote Originally Posted by tman1991 View Post
    how about double:

Raid tokens
    MOAs
    IIs
    Rare tokens
    Unchained boxes..

Now that would be something for content. AA pts? bleah.
    I give Oden credit for trying, but I don't think is possible.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Quote Originally Posted by Odonoptera View Post
    Hopefully, you'll agree that it's worth the wait.
    Hopefully the marketing monkeys ,errr team ,will realize this time that the sub bonuses and rewards should be worthy enough to make us want to stay subbed and use the micro transactions eventually rather than being crap and try to force us to buy stuff on the shop for immediate cash flow while the sub rewards/bonuses are #$%^ . Had this epiphany that players wanting to stay subbed might be more cash than players buying a locker of absolution or an advancement ring once in a blue moon !I am also guessing those "removed rings" will end up in the sub rewards somehow :P

Birthdays are over rated. They're like bumholes, everyone's got one so why celebrate it?

Quote Originally Posted by Jota180 View Post
    Birthdays are over rated. They're like bumholes, everyone's got one so why celebrate it?
    from what I know, it is a MMO tradition... and funcom advertised it themselfes... so .... we want to celebrate !
    right ? or. ...
    The body is but a vessel for the soul, a puppet which bends to the soul's tyranny. And lo, the body is not eternal, for it must feed on the flesh of others, lest it return to the dust from whence it came. Therefore must the soul deceive, despise and murder men.
    ---
    Zarathustra - Dark Templar
    Utawarerumono - Bear Shaman
    Caim - Herald of Xotli
    Silmeria - Assassin
    Nekoruru - Conqueror
    Manah - Priest of Mitra
    Samanosuke - Guardian
    Isztaria - Demonologist
    Lenethia - Ranger

There is a Yeti and Mammoth clone army in lacheisch since the server merge (on fury at least , haven't checked crom)
    Maybe its possible to add the Yeti worldboss there on all servers , make Yetis elite level ,add old stuff to the loot table like the Pillaged Mercenary chest , or old BoE world drops and let people farm it.

Would be something ... something , at least to calm the moods with little effort ^^
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

If according to Sezmra the last anniversary was unforgettable they definitely decided to change that with this one!

Lol can it get any shittier than a blue zebra lizard Pet? I love Funcom's anniversaries when you think they can't go any lower they always find the way to surprise you!

If this new Arena thing is something players do these days, how hard is it to give a legendary pet as a gift or maybe potions that increase arena exp?
    If you haven't noticed beside some new players NO ONE cares about AA's points, we all have them stacked in thousands on our characters....

Good Job!
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Evil Elitist Veteran Wanker ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

-- Make AoC Great Again --

*slow clap*

Good job, funcom.

*another slow clap*

double AA's that f2p players cant even use, a reskinned zebra lizard thing thats only around for 11 days, and a bunch of crap you have to BUY.

this is even lower and crappier than last year.

*slow clap*

i'll remember to set my expectations lower for next year
    Semi-Retired
    Wiccana RP Forever
    Forum Stalker
    Forum PvPer

Watching the TSW dev stream makes me want to cry. TSW is getting all sorts of new content, new systems like a customizable museum (sort of a player housing like feature), constant ability balancing work, bug fixes, bi-weekly dev streams where TSW players are constantly getting more info and getting to know more about their game, etc. It is just sad seeing how little happens here with AoC.

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    Watching the TSW dev stream makes me want to cry. TSW is getting all sorts of new content, new systems like a customizable museum (sort of a player housing like feature), constant ability balancing work, bug fixes, bi-weekly dev streams where TSW players are constantly getting more info and getting to know more about their game, etc. It is just sad seeing how little happens here with AoC.
    Explains why nothing was done for the anniversary, besides them obviously forgetting & rushing out a reskin done in MS paint they were busy getting ready ironing their clothes for all the fawning on the TSW stream =/

EDIT: To be fair, Romain looked shattered in that stream & Odon's man bun was messy.
    Last edited by Rhyxx; 20th May 2016 at 21:11.

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast