Thread: Looking for Guild Aussie/US East coast times.

Cool Looking for Guild Aussie/US East coast times.

Hi I am a returning player who as of a week ago had not played the game since late 2009, and I have to say a couple of computer upgrades later how much of a pleasure it is to play the game on high settings with a decent frames per second!

Have a Ranger type guy around lvl 52 who I forget how to play and have recently rolled a Demonologist who I just got to 30 and enjoying.

I am looking to hopefully finish leveling my Demo and then hopefully see what Conan's end game has to offer in the way of raiding. That said I am no hard core raider I am way too scatterbrained for that I am just looking for a chill and friendly guild to level up in then maybe raid with should the opportunity present itself.

A friendly and interesting chat spam in the guild channel slightly less offensive/racist then regular Global chat would be a bonus.

Current main; Rakidaris lvl 30ish Demo

Thankyou!

Default Welcome back

Hi there, just tried to send your alt Rakidaris a tell but came back with unknown user, did you delete the alt?

Quote Originally Posted by Rakidaris View Post
    Hi I am a returning player who as of a week ago had not played the game since late 2009, and I have to say a couple of computer upgrades later how much of a pleasure it is to play the game on high settings with a decent frames per second!

Have a Ranger type guy around lvl 52 who I forget how to play and have recently rolled a Demonologist who I just got to 30 and enjoying.

I am looking to hopefully finish leveling my Demo and then hopefully see what Conan's end game has to offer in the way of raiding. That said I am no hard core raider I am way too scatterbrained for that I am just looking for a chill and friendly guild to level up in then maybe raid with should the opportunity present itself.

A friendly and interesting chat spam in the guild channel slightly less offensive/racist then regular Global chat would be a bonus.

Current main; Rakidaris lvl 30ish Demo

Thankyou!

Requiem Nex is both Aussie and US guild, however we're primarily focused on end game content.

If I were you I would start with a guild that is advertising T1/T2 raiding. After learning the ropes there I would recommend you explore the game world with player details enabled, so that you can see what guild tags are around during your times of play, which will give you a better idea of which guilds are more active at your play time and help you decide where to apply to.
    Requiem Nex Combat Monitor | Options not Saving temporary Fix
    Can Devs please fix:
    • new ressurections resetting the currently selected ressurect position
    • loot timeout windows disappearing before progress bar completes when box hasn't been opened quickly