Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: pvp on Crom

Quote Originally Posted by slackjoint View Post
    Only if the tos has pvp T3 gear and lots of AA then its strong
    Otherwise not.
    I experience that myself.
    Rathotis is playing well , but still seems to get outparsed a lot by others.
    And I recently played with Übermensch on crom, who was at his pvp4 tos , he had a very hard time and even he said that tos at that level has null dps
    I believe you☺
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

well none of the replies tackle my point which is to open up, albeit in a controlled manner, the open pvp so new players can practice and learn their class more gradually even in Crom. Instead here we are discussing (again) about classes, balance and such. The low brackets minis were such an opportunity but it seems they do not run anymore, dunno why as the low levels pop is there.
    Dutiful slacker on all 3 servers

Crom: Emyssary (DT)

Fury : Collarbone (BS)

Rage: Kurtz (DT)

Quote Originally Posted by jarrust View Post
    Tos is a killingmachine played in the right hands😆No need for rewamp tbh
    Quote Originally Posted by Willd View Post
    Indeed☺ try a mini vs ensifer ,finnius or uebermench☺
    Ensifer is in his own league on his other toons as well. Seen Finnius on ToS, he's good (better than I for sure) but not completely over the top. But I guess the real test is looking at skilled vets like Ganja and Tyyr - both have relatively new ToSes, and while they don't suffer as much as a real noob would, I am quite confident that they would do better on a new toon on pretty much every other class.

Re revamp, no complete revamp is needed for sure. What ToS needs is not more damage or survivability, but a little bit more movement. Currently, it is a little bit too static given its role. Possible solutions would be e.g. to reduce the casting time on SF and/or the green heal, or to give some more energy/energy regeneration.

Quote Originally Posted by strangerism View Post
    well none of the replies tackle my point which is to open up, albeit in a controlled manner, the open pvp so new players can practice and learn their class more gradually even in Crom. Instead here we are discussing (again) about classes, balance and such. The low brackets minis were such an opportunity but it seems they do not run anymore, dunno why as the low levels pop is there.
    There have been many threads in which people have asked for FC to give us PvP-enabled instances on Crom. Sadly no reaction. Re duels, you can practice in the Border Kingdoms or in the arenas.

But I don't think your suggestions really fit the problem you describe. In my view, gear and AA imbalances are much more acceptable in an uncontrolled PvP setting like AoC's open world FFA system. By contrast, they make very little sense in a controlled setting like minis, and should have been dealt with by FC long ago. But then, there's also a lot of threads about this problem, but nothing ever happened (except empty promises of "Unchained minigames").
    Rathothis|Tempest of Set || Tigrathes|Dark Templar || Isitnofret|Herald of Xotli
    BS|Sin|Demo|Barb|Conq
    Sudatorius|Noob barb on Rage

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12