Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: PVP players leaving for Crom

Quote Originally Posted by -Tecata- View Post
    Regarding what I've seen in minis, I'd have to disagree. I've been on Crom a few days now and have noticed little to no difference in player skill level for the most part, with a couple of exceptions; I have yet to see any sin and demo pvp gods that I've seen on Fury (they may well be there, just haven't been in a mini with any yet). Rangers and the rest about the same as far as I can tell.

That aside the players certainly seem a more mature group on Crom - the insults, flaming your team mates are few if any. Whereas on Fury quite common.

Non-stop minis, during primetime anyway, is also a notable difference.
    I have been absent about 30 days with real life stuff, but it's over now and after today I'll be on for a few weeks before I start my new career path. I''ll be more than happy to give you some nice minis😌
    Doomsayer 2008

Regarding what I've seen in minis, I'd have to disagree. I've been on Crom a few days now and have noticed little to no difference in player skill level for the most part, with a couple of exceptions; I have yet to see any sin and demo pvp gods that I've seen on Fury (they may well be there, just haven't been in a mini with any yet). Rangers and the rest about the same as far as I can tell.

That aside the players certainly seem a more mature group on Crom - the insults, flaming your team mates are few if any. Whereas on Fury quite common.

Just out of curiosity, are that "babysin" that looks like "Uriana" who was formerly on fury ?
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

it realy depends who's online and playing, saturday had some realy good minigames with wiild, overall skill level was relatively high. yet de days after was full of ranged dpsers and new players. which are allot less fun to play and i ended up doing a different game. although seeing some good players from fury comming actively over to crom did give me som hope, because allot of minigames were off the latter.

Quote Originally Posted by Pimmz View Post
    it realy depends who's online and playing, saturday had some realy good minigames with wiild, overall skill level was relatively high. yet de days after was full of ranged dpsers and new players. which are allot less fun to play and i ended up doing a different game. although seeing some good players from fury comming actively over to crom did give me som hope, because allot of minigames were off the latter.
    Yes m8, we sure had many good games togeather☺ for some reason i ended up in your team almost every mini☺ and that was good for me☺.

I had many good games yesterday aswell😃 i even got resfarmed☺
    Played vs a strong grp with finnius in the front, he gave me a hard fight! That guy knows his tos☺
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Default Furyans join the new growing pvp guild on Crom

For those who wonder if they should transfeer to Crom!
    Tyyr has made a pvp guild on Crom with the intention of doing pvp in all ways. If you transfeer, take contakt with the guild : raised in Keshatta☺

The guild is expanding fast with known players from Fury☺
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

I'll log on soon and make everyone feel insignificant again. Can't stop the Aaids.
    The Floyd Mayweather of AoC. BIG BALLER BRAND

- Aaids - Dreadsix - Caitlnjenner - Afrojacksin - Ellooell - Etchasketch -

Quote Originally Posted by Willd View Post
    For those who wonder if they should transfeer to Crom!
    Tyyr has made a pvp guild on Crom with the intention of doing pvp in all ways. If you transfeer, take contakt with the guild : raised in Keshatta☺

The guild is expanding fast with known players from Fury☺
    May I join?
    iGank

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Achreen View Post
    May I join?
    I am already in xD
    Dutiful slacker on all 3 servers

Crom: Emyssary (DT)

Fury : Collarbone (BS)

Rage: Kurtz (DT)

Quote Originally Posted by strangerism View Post