Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: My list of demands

Quote Originally Posted by xCodename View Post
    Those are not motion issues, these are issues with the collision. The ground where you were walking on has holes in it (the gaps between the logs are not completely "filled with invisible hitbox"), this creates these very ugly bugs. Happens in some cases where the ground is not a flat thing (like in dungeons the floor) or normal terrain (like when walking on "grass" in open world).
    Indeed.

Speaking of ground with holes in it, that bridge at the first Vanir camp in Conall's Valley has - or, maybe had - at least one hole in it. My guy hit it and was stuck. Had to jump out of it while NPCs were clobberin' away at'im.

Haven't hit it again, though, so maybe it was fixed.

Actually, considering the visual condition of the bridge, perhaps having a hole to get caught in was a boost to realism.

Edit: And, now that I've clicked on the images, I see that my problem was the same bridge he was having an issue with - though, my guy was on foot, not an elephant. Still, have yet to see the problem again, so I'm guessing it was fixed.
    Last edited by ckirmser; 31st May 2016 at 13:54.

Unhappy *FUNCOM* This is beyond ridiculous, enough already. Seriously sell the game rights to someone who actually CARES. :(

So I've recently returned from way back in 2008. I've played on and off throughout the years, and can tell you no other game really sets the "mood or atmosphere" like THIS game. So I subbed, returned, and have been REALLY enjoying myself. Brought back a friend and some "new" friends/players as well. But this is where it ends.

What are you guys doing with this game? In all seriousness I get it, the dev(s) are on life support and you need finances. GREAT! But you have a MASSIVE amount of "lifers" who LOVE this game. Why are you just tossing them away one by one? The neglect with the community, the empty promises, the long spans of silence...(crickets).

Look, I played Elder Scrolls Online and its a GOOD game...GOOD. NOT great...but decent/good. What does it have over YOUR game? smoother gameplay, ALOT of solo content, and a CHOICE..CHOICE for PvP. This game IMO has BETTER graphics, 10x better music, and a MUCH MUCH more realistic adult setting. So whats the hang up???

1. Look. The borderlands are a completely UNTAPPED resource. Why are you not having mobs and the chance of "epic" random drops out there for farming??? You think people want to stand around capturing flags or pounding rock??? You know even giving a .05 percent chance of "epic" drops that can be AH sold WILL DRAW PLAYERS OUT THERE!!! PVP AND PVE PLAYERS!!!

2. Change the normal or epic mode setting. If you click "epic", JUST MAKE THE MOBS ALL 80+ so we can GO BACK TO FARMING OLD LANDS!!! The "super HP 100x swing to kill mob(s) is stupid!!!

3. Crafting. Look, There's no way in HELL you are gonna revamp it. Its a mess, ok? BUT, add some new freaking recipes and skins..MAN, this will cause people to start FARMING AGAIN!!! Once again, REASONS to go do stuff.

4. The arena pvp...dont even get me started. Who's sick idea was it to force us to STAND THERE WATCHING FOR AN HOUR BEFORE WE DO A MATCH. C'mon guys thats some lazy work right there.

5. FIX THE F2P AND ADVERTISE IT!!! You cant be locking F2P's out of the content AFTER THEY BUY THE EXPANSION!!! C'mon, once again this is just lazy beyond belief. (I know its ON THE WAY, but you guys are known for dragging things out like this from way back in 2009)

NONE of this is gonna break your wallet. NONE of this is requiring a ton of dev work. Its SIMPLE fixes for a much healthier happy playerbase. ESO has A SET AREA FOR OPEN WORLD PVP!! Pver's go out there for kicks, and leave when there bored. You really need to start thinking this thru. Please, I dont want this game to die off any further than it has...from neglect.

Fix some of this, You got a Year subber waiting in line right now for you to address it.

Kyloth
    Last edited by jaygrae; 2nd June 2016 at 10:26.

Mate, you just read my minds. I want to pay funcom 13$ by month but i dont know why. Please give me any reason.

Quote Originally Posted by jaygrae View Post

2. Change the normal or epic mode setting. If you click "epic", JUST MAKE THE MOBS ALL 80+ so we can GO BACK TO FARMING OLD LANDS!!!
    Yess but I'd like to suggest to not make it to easy, just khitai gear should be minimum to do solo quest and something higher for group quests. I'd like to crush old lands with some friends on my 80'lvls toons.
    We will be Serious after death.

Well said.

I will admit that if Funcom showed a little more interest in this game, like they do over at The Secret World, I would gladly pay for a year subscription here. I have been subscribing since I started playing about four months ago because I am having fun but I see things that others post and/or talk about in the game channels that give me pause. The 8th anniversary seemed really.... lackluster, especially when compared to other games that I play such as EverQuest I&II and Lord of the Rings online. I poked around over at TSW forums because people kept saying that is where all of the resources are at and it sure does look that way. I tried the game on a 10 day free trial and it's just not for me. AoC is more my style of game and I am worried that it is just in maintenance mode and not being worked on at all.
    Hrulfr - Bear Shaman of Crom

Again, there's no need to start a new thread when there's already one on the same topic.
    Short cuts make long delays.

Quote Originally Posted by Hrulfr View Post
    Well said.

I will admit that if Funcom showed a little more interest in this game, like they do over at The Secret World, I would gladly pay for a year subscription here. I have been subscribing since I started playing about four months ago because I am having fun but I see things that others post and/or talk about in the game channels that give me pause. The 8th anniversary seemed really.... lackluster, especially when compared to other games that I play such as EverQuest I&II and Lord of the Rings online. I poked around over at TSW forums because people kept saying that is where all of the resources are at and it sure does look that way. I tried the game on a 10 day free trial and it's just not for me. AoC is more my style of game and I am worried that it is just in maintenance mode and not being worked on at all.
    TSW and AoC are good examples for two products that could co-exist very well...both have a different target group, someone who likes TSW does not necessarily like AoC and vice versa. So they can not (though they might) calculate that spending more time on AoC will give less revenue than spending time and resources on TSW. But you can say, that reducing time and resources spent on one could (and have in the past) cut out revenue in the other games, because it shows how the company operates in general. The only real pro point so far you must say in funcoms favour is, that they do not give up games easily as other companies (for example AION). But then it is a personal matter, if simply being able to fully play only is worth your own time and money (as someone already said here).

If you view this thread and the title more as "my list of conditions and engine feedback" it would show a different attitude.

One other argument was that TSW needs more resources, because of the membership model. So another reason to be curious about that...
    Last edited by Kurt2013; 2nd June 2016 at 15:07.

As a matter of perspective, keep in mind how bad we AoC players feel, just think how much worse it is for the 100 Anarchy Online players

Quote Originally Posted by jaygrae View Post
    So I've recently returned from way back in 2008. I've played on and off throughout the years, and can tell you no other game really sets the "mood or atmosphere" like THIS game. So I subbed, returned, and have been REALLY enjoying myself. Brought back a friend and some "new" friends/players as well. But this is where it ends.

What are you guys doing with this game? In all seriousness I get it, the dev(s) are on life support and you need finances. GREAT! But you have a MASSIVE amount of "lifers" who LOVE this game. Why are you just tossing them away one by one? The neglect with the community, the empty promises, the long spans of silence...(crickets).

Look, I played Elder Scrolls Online and its a GOOD game...GOOD. NOT great...but decent/good. What does it have over YOUR game? smoother gameplay, ALOT of solo content, and a CHOICE..CHOICE for PvP. This game IMO has BETTER graphics, 10x better music, and a MUCH MUCH more realistic adult setting. So whats the hang up???

1. Look. The borderlands are a completely UNTAPPED resource. Why are you not having mobs and the chance of "epic" random drops out there for farming??? You think people want to stand around capturing flags or pounding rock??? You know even giving a .05 percent chance of "epic" drops that can be AH sold WILL DRAW PLAYERS OUT THERE!!! PVP AND PVE PLAYERS!!!

2. Change the normal or epic mode setting. If you click "epic", JUST MAKE THE MOBS ALL 80+ so we can GO BACK TO FARMING OLD LANDS!!! The "super HP 100x swing to kill mob(s) is stupid!!!

3. Crafting. Look, There's no way in HELL you are gonna revamp it. Its a mess, ok? BUT, add some new freaking recipes and skins..MAN, this will cause people to start FARMING AGAIN!!! Once again, REASONS to go do stuff.

4. The arena pvp...dont even get me started. Who's sick idea was it to force us to STAND THERE WATCHING FOR AN HOUR BEFORE WE DO A MATCH. C'mon guys thats some lazy work right there.

5. FIX THE F2P AND ADVERTISE IT!!! You cant be locking F2P's out of the content AFTER THEY BUY THE EXPANSION!!! C'mon, once again this is just lazy beyond belief. (I know its ON THE WAY, but you guys are known for dragging things out like this from way back in 2009)

NONE of this is gonna break your wallet. NONE of this is requiring a ton of dev work. Its SIMPLE fixes for a much healthier happy playerbase. ESO has A SET AREA FOR OPEN WORLD PVP!! Pver's go out there for kicks, and leave when there bored. You really need to start thinking this thru. Please, I dont want this game to die off any further than it has...from neglect.

Fix some of this, You got a Year subber waiting in line right now for you to address it.

Kyloth

If the devs don't kill this game, the toxic community will.
    Last edited by AndersonBCruz; 3rd June 2016 at 00:20.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast