Thread: Here is a solution for HUD not saving

Talking Here is a solution for HUD not saving

I believe you all have experienced the frustration of HUD not saving. When reposition things on screen you want it to stay there. Unfortunetly it doesnt, not very often at least. Well, Ive found a solution for this now. Maybe there is a better one, but this one is easy. Just enter Yakmar dungeon cave, reposition your HUD, and log out inside. It doesnt work everytime but almost. Im not sure if it works in other dungeons but maybe it does. The effort of moving your chars to Yakmar is little comparing to the frustration of never getting your HUD saved correctly.

Hope this help someone!

Cheers!

Nice! Can other users confirm this or was it maybe just luck? If not I will spread this.

I tried this technique (to get rid of Ctr C and change it to Ctrl shift C) and it worked. Froze my game logging back in and I had to restart game, but so far so good

I do the same thing using the Bubshur House in Khopshef Province.

Thanks! It worked for me with 3 different characters. I had to log out complete and not just to the character selection screen.

Smile It Worked!!!

I also just tried this and it works great! Thanks for the tip!

Quote Originally Posted by Penny View Post
    I believe you all have experienced the frustration of HUD not saving. When reposition things on screen you want it to stay there. Unfortunetly it doesnt, not very often at least. Well, Ive found a solution for this now. Maybe there is a better one, but this one is easy. Just enter Yakmar dungeon cave, reposition your HUD, and log out inside. It doesnt work everytime but almost. Im not sure if it works in other dungeons but maybe it does. The effort of moving your chars to Yakmar is little comparing to the frustration of never getting your HUD saved correctly.

Hope this help someone!

Cheers!
    LOL) "frustration" is a very light word, what i feel sometimes is more like "psychotic frenzy"
    more to the point) Thank you very much! will try. also settings can be saved by loging out to name/pass screen with hot keys unlocked (shift+L) or just loging out to name/pass screen. works 50/50. I could not find any system in this.

For me works just loggin off back to the character selection

For me it works every time I mess up my keybinds... go figure!

Also, I have checked, praying Crom before loggin off doesn't work ^^

I simple can't understand why after 8y+ this is a unresolved bug. This is one of those anonying issues that make people go away.