Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Letter of the Month from game director

hope they tackle these fekking cheaters for once. ops sorry I broke rules of conduct
    Last edited by strangerism; 1st March 2016 at 22:23.

While Odon claimed new stuff hit internal testing 2 weeks ago it could still mean another month before we even see it on TL. It appears the next update will barely be here in time for Anniversary.

I knew paying for that special year sub would yield nothing. There has been absolutely nothing so far for 2 months and its now March.

Not even a single new item on Item Shop. But TSW receives new stuff every month.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

It's kinda needed with some tweaks in T6 too so looking forward to some info or updates..

We really don't have any news about game updates since 2015-11-30. In the period when the AoC is facing a new influx of players in connection with the announcing Conan Exiles, silence is the worst. It is a serious marketing mistake.
    Personally, I liked better when Odonoptera wrote the monthly letters. He has no communication problems and every month he invented some new information to some cheer community.
    Kattas - 10.PvP, full T6 and full AA demo

I think T5 Vistrix could use some tweaks too. I also hope crafting isn't abandoned.
    Requiem Nex Combat Monitor | Options not Saving temporary Fix
    Can Devs please fix:
    • new ressurections resetting the currently selected ressurect position
    • loot timeout windows disappearing before progress bar completes when box hasn't been opened quickly

Quote Originally Posted by Scaevacas View Post
    I think T5 Vistrix could use some tweaks too. I also hope crafting isn't abandoned.
    - new ressurections resetting the currently selected ressurect position

this mostly affect the combat ress in pvp and minis as the timer that autoressurrect you sometime is too quick to being able to choose the conq one. I remember the default ress was always the one given by the player who ressed you and then at some point it was changed to as it is not which is the non ideal option. It's now more than 4 years if I am not mistaken.
    Last edited by strangerism; 2nd March 2016 at 09:01.

Quote Originally Posted by Scaevacas View Post

No please no. Vistrix is just fine, nothing broken nothing wrong, one of the best bosses in AoC at the moment.

T5 Kyllikki needs a fix instead, so ppl can't kite the adds and full burn the boss anymore.
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Evil Elitist Veteran Wanker ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

-- Make AoC Great Again --

Quote Originally Posted by Redd View Post
    T5 Kyllikki needs a fix instead, so ppl can't kite the adds and full burn the boss anymore.
    Last thing this game needs: Making fights more elitist
    Xiuhcoatl, Xipil, Udiya, Zhoerong lvl 80 HoXes .... multi-speccing?
    Gorgophone lvl 80 Barb, Kheiron lvl 80 PoM (Heal?), Uruloki lvl 80 Demo (Nub), Berenike lvl 80 Conq (retired.) All raised on Hyrkania RP-PVE (R.I.P.) server.

[undisclosed] lvl 80 HoX (!), Marbhaisgort lvl 80 Necro (fresh), Chahwuk (ToS)/Merav(Necro) lvl5x (for when I get to do Purist-achievements) Cromites.

Membership valid until 2018-03-16 20:02:55 Got tricked again 2015-12-14

Quote Originally Posted by HaremBunny View Post
    Last thing this game needs: Making fights more elitist
    I didn't know that fixing exploits is elitism.
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Evil Elitist Veteran Wanker ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

-- Make AoC Great Again --

Quote Originally Posted by Redd View Post
    I didn't know that fixing exploits is elitism.
    Exploit implies it's a bug, but it's not. It's a cheesy strategy that takes advantage of finite add spawns.

If they changed it so the kite strategy no longer works, the number of guilds that could clear T5 (which is already low) would go down. They should instead make a change so that the fight isn't as long if you kill adds, by making killing adds damage the boss.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast