Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread: Letter of the Month from game director

Quote Originally Posted by Odonoptera View Post
    Things got more backed up than expected, sorry about that!
    Seems like things are quite unclogged for the good folks playing TSW. Plenty of stuff there.

This is a perpetual cycle for AOC: new Game Director, new CMs, great visions, high hopes all around. And after honeymoon we are back at this stage: no news, no content, plenty of moderation.
    Retired

https://forums.thesecretworld.com/sh...s-2016-Edition

Can we get something like that while we are waiting?
    Maybe the poll of who to ask questions would be a tad smaller tho.

Would need actual Funcom staff for this game to ask any questions to. :P

Seems like a simple question to me... but who really is actually working on this game?

And a quoted post from 3 years ago is not current.
    Last edited by Halfdead; 16th March 2016 at 14:19.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    Would need actual Funcom staff for this game to ask any questions to. :P

Seems like a simple question to me... but who really is actually working on this game?

And a quoted post from 3 years ago is not current.
    I think its just Odon & he pops in to check our pulse once every few days, possibly hits the restart button on a Wednesday as well.

Until we hear any different I'll just stick with that.

Funcom

It's me, I'm literally the sentient Age of Conan game servers. I am the singularity.
    FuncomAndy 'Odonoptera' Benditt
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @AndyBenditt

Age of Conan Website | Social Guidelines | Customer Service

It's me, I'm literally the sentient Age of Conan game servers. I am the singularity.
    LOL

Touche good sir

aaaawww c'mon man, we already had "jokester"CM. You, on the other hand, were a doer. You got stuff done. Why is this happening? In few days the Q1 of 2016 will be over.
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Slith View Post
    aaaawww c'mon man, we already had "jokester"CM. You, on the other hand, were a doer. You got stuff done. Why is this happening? In few days the Q1 of 2016 will be over.
    glad to see im missing literally NOTHING by being away from the game for a bit hope that changes. at least they arent feeding us empty promises and rehashed. we are working on it paragraphs.

Quote Originally Posted by Slith View Post
    As a new player of this game I have to admit it's a bit disheartening to hear there will be a Producer's letter, and then not to have it delivered when it was announced to be. I love this game so far, but I am starting to really wonder what exactly is going on here and if there is any actual direction or plans in place for AoC. I'm a subscriber and supporting the game - I support any game that I play and enjoy. I've been reading about things such as a crafting revamp that was supposed to have been done in 2012, and honestly the crafting system here is pretty bad. So, what's the deal?
    Hrulfr - Bear Shaman of Crom

The Deal is : You are supporting this game by subbing, buying things in store.
    And that money helps funcom to make updates for TsW and produce new games.

Has been like that for years

The trick behind this is : You want to play the game properly right ? So you got to sub , otherwise you can't even access bought expansion content . This way your hands are bound and an always declining cashflow with little to no bugfixes/patches/updates is guaranteed
    Last edited by slackjoint; 17th March 2016 at 01:33.
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast