Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Petition for enabling PvP daily quests in pvp zones on crom.

The real question would be how many people would stay on crom (pve) if you removed pvp mini-games, festival, bori and sieges while keeping them along daily quest on fury (pvp)? Cos in the end, there is no item reward for doing open world pvp in aoc, only pvp xp however doing pve raiding allow for better items than pvp 10, go figure...

Quote Originally Posted by lolipope View Post
    The real question would be how many people would stay on crom (pve) if you removed pvp mini-games, festival, bori and sieges while keeping them along daily quest on fury (pvp)? Cos in the end, there is no item reward for doing open world pvp in aoc, only pvp xp however doing pve raiding allow for better items than pvp 10, go figure...
    Uh what? Open world pvp with the quests gives tokens that you can use to buy pvp gear, which is all you need in pvp. There's only a few pve items that are good for pvp and you shouldn't worry about it, they only make a very tiny difference. Even the basic pvp t1 set is very very good for pvp, gear is really not an issue anymore in AoC. AA still is to some extent though (but that too got A LOT better).

And yes at this point it would be best to just get rid of Fury (and Rage but they are already taking care of that) and just have the pvp festival running more often on Crom (or at least have the dailies like on Fury).
    Last edited by kalston; 2nd May 2016 at 21:28.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Angry

Really? again the old whining for enabling pvp on a pve server??

crom is a pve server, nobody forces you to be on crom!

if you want more pvp stay on a pvp server!!

Quote Originally Posted by TribunLeader View Post

We are asking for pvp in the pvp zones (border kingdoms). Care to read?

No, a petition for enabling content that Crom has previously been derived off. Crom, in spite of being named a PvE-server, has had the content of a PvP-server in regards to minigames, duelling arenas and PvP-areas in the border kingdoms as well as Khemi Night Festival

Only PvP that got limited is the Festival because we didn't want PvP to spill out into PvE areas and then the daily PvP quests. I cannot fathom any reason why the daylies should be restricted to Fury, even if it wasn't a dead server.

Whether you like it or not, I doubt the former Furyans will be will be leaving. Well, except if they leave game. And while you may think Crom has healthy population (and I would agree in some aspects) the loss of the portion of players that play PvP would be felt, and not in a good way, is my belief.
    Khemi. Picture Hell on the cheap then add more whores

I'm kind of on the fence in this regard. Global is messy enough as it is and the whole adding of PVPers bitching about cheaters or simply just being idiotically spoilt brats has my ignore list on an endless supply of new folks. (I.E. I PWNED YOU, blahblahblah) Crap on global. Honestly, no one gives a **** and it's annoying as hell.

On the other hand, enabling pvp is an additional optional to the game. Something that I'm normally, in most cases for. The ability to enable, such as flagging for pvp does give more gameplay options to the game and as such it is something more, for people to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Enubis View Post
    I'm kind of on the fence in this regard. Global is messy enough as it is and the whole adding of PVPers bitching about cheaters or simply just being idiotically spoilt brats has my ignore list on an endless supply of new folks. (I.E. I PWNED YOU, blahblahblah) Crap on global. Honestly, no one gives a **** and it's annoying as hell.

On the other hand, enabling pvp is an additional optional to the game. Something that I'm normally, in most cases for. The ability to enable, such as flagging for pvp does give more gameplay options to the game and as such it is something more, for people to do.
    Keep in mind that the pvpers are already on the server and that the zones we are talking about are already pvp zones 24/7 (the Border Kingdoms, also places where the sieges happen). But they have content (quests) only one week per month. We are ONLY asking to change that so that the content is available more often.

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    Keep in mind that the pvpers are already on the server and that the zones we are talking about are already pvp zones 24/7 (the Border Kingdoms, also places where the sieges happen). But they have content (quests) only one week per month. We are ONLY asking to change that so that the content is available more often.
    I suppose there is nothing wrong with this, but it was not the only thing that was being discussed. Several people were talking about merging Fury into Crom, and that is a different matter. Currently, people who transferred from Fury/Rage to Crom did so by their own choice, and that leaves little room for making demands. Forcibly merging Fury/Rage into Crom makes for an entirely different narrative:

I got a better idea. Remove pvp festival on Crom completely and let all pvp'rs transfer back here to fury for free.

Quote Originally Posted by Braciaca View Post
    first pvp daily quest, then pvp fest 2 time per month, then Crom will look like rage and fury
    p.s. great picture Braciaca)
    Last edited by Dieselconq; 3rd May 2016 at 01:15.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast