Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Petition for enabling PvP daily quests in pvp zones on crom.

Maybe "pvpers" should not have transferred to Crom in the first place.

Funcom won't merge servers as it would mean: AoC has only 1 server, what means: A mmorpg with only 1 server is a dead game.
    So we will have 2 dead servers + 1 alive pvp/pve server just to veign a populated game.
    Until they shutdown the game finally.

The petition was about making the daily quests available for Crom, not anything about server merges. Please stay on topic. Merges are not happening, the rule set alone disqualifies this before even getting to technical issues.

I agree with making the daily quests available, it may bring more people out other than the few Bori farmers which basically run away when confronted with actual pvp. The daily quests are about killing people, the people doing them would know this and so this might increase the almost non-existing world pvp on Crom. Yes, people will probably try to bot it, but that's OK. They are easily found out and killed, as during the festival week.

This is a good idea, stop ruining it with all this stupid merge qq.
    Doomsayer 2008

+1 for dailys on Crom!
    "Vɪᴄᴛᴏʀʏ ɪs ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡɪʟʟɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴀʏ ɪᴛ's ᴘʀɪᴄᴇ." - Sᴜɴ Tᴢᴜ

Rᴀɴɢᴇʀ ʙʏ ʙɪʀᴛʜ: Mᴇᴍsʜᴜʀ ʜᴀs ᴘʟᴀʏᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ 325 ᴅᴀʏs 14 ʜᴏᴜʀs 38 ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇs 30 sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅs.

MERGE SERVERS. all would benefit from this. players and funcom. add some chooseable pvp zones to the areas and there we go. game would be healthy for the next years. ...but ofc i bet funcom wont do this. instead they leave all like it is now and the last players from fury and rage will leave. oh hell, its such a pity that this game is in the wrong hands.

+1 for daily quests.
    Just please do not allow that disabling of epic instance nonsense. Ideally funcom takes this as excersise for creating a pvp version of standard zones on Crom (with what filter3 said in mind). Unless they are able and have proven they can do this, any talk about merges is counterproductive.
    Also please do not ever force pvp zones in a pve server. If you can not make it chooseable, just allow the quests in varying border kingdoms.
    Last edited by Kurt2013; 16th February 2016 at 14:58.

Default +1

No reason why we shouldn't have dailies in our pvp areas, maybe even a weekly, Especially since there is still a serious gap in what gear costs at the upper levels. Mini's being what they are now days leave most people in a deficit when they move to the next level and everyone could use badges and trophy's..... Funcom if you do this one thing i might forgive you for Bori

Quote Originally Posted by Aggus View Post
    No reason why we shouldn't have dailies in our pvp areas, maybe even a weekly, Especially since there is still a serious gap in what gear costs at the upper levels. Mini's being what they are now days leave most people in a deficit when they move to the next level and everyone could use badges and trophy's..... Funcom if you do this one thing i might forgive you for Bori
    Forgive them for bori....that might be going too far lol. I would certainly complain less if they put the daily on Crom though.
    Doomsayer 2008

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast