Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Petition for enabling PvP daily quests in pvp zones on crom.

Default Petition for enabling PvP daily quests in pvp zones on crom.

Now that many pvp players have already transfered to crom it would be realy nice for the pvp comunity if funcom gave us an initiative to go to the pvp zones.
    Then people would most likely stop standing around in khemi and instead hang out in the pvp zones for the quest, friendly duels and fighting.

I think this would realy help the comunity, anyone here agrees?
    Last edited by Tyyr; 15th February 2016 at 15:00.

Yes or maybe more often like 1week on two.
    Aess ~ Pom R10 / Rheizhyn ~ Hox R10 / Fraize ~ Barb R7 / Vilcyness ~ DT R3

Quote Originally Posted by Tyyr View Post
    Now that many pvp players have already transfered to crom it would be realy nice for the pvp comunity if funcom gave us an initiative to go to the pvp zones.
    Then people would most likely stop standing around in khemi and instead hang out in the pvp zones for the quest, friendly duels and fighting.

I think this would realy help the comunity, anyone here agrees?
    I would love for this to happen. Enable the poster quests like the other servers so we don't have to stand around for 45 min waiting to play 1 mini game. We can que up while still progressing.

Yes and merge servers
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Default nope, instead merge all servers

imo best option would be if all servers would be merged and there wouldnt be any instance type choosing like some folks voted for - but instead maintain current system Crom has - means 1 week of festivals per month in one of border kingdoms zone & also let lets say white sands - which is legendary and well rememberred zone for all pvpers, a open world pvp zone all the time with 'dailies', it would be just one low level zone - imo since this there wouldnt be much moan at all from anyone - also this is important since i believe really vast part of players here were or are still pvp dedicated - so its vital to have such a approach to starting with or getting to know game like AoC is, at least at its possibility - since you even dont have to go to WS at all while being in Tortage ... and i believe there is actually dozens of ppl who would even come up to defend others if situation would occure as like for example would be if 30-40 lvls higher player would be ganking lowbies, so let society in here make its play,

or - another solution - maintain it after merge like it is now on Crom but place somewhere a board - this will need some coding first but it is also a good option i believe - and this board would let players vote - between some zones (those which are already set up for pvp dailies on pvp servers - or some more - possibly all) to pick up zone which will hold next day 'pvp dailies' - more resource needed for this but it is some option, just a quest boards and track pad with simple pvp quests to maintain open world pvp - which so many would join in i believe,

well in my opinion - FC already lost plenty of possible customers because of letting down other servers than Crom, i remember even Rage had decent population in past, now its totally dead and its bay of sunken ships, same is happening to Fury but its still not that bad - imo only and real solution to revive game a bit is to MERGE ALL SERVERS, imo technology lets game like AoC to achieve this - one server is already plenty with super multi instancioning if needed for such a population as we have now - even with plenty of new players coming - but it is mostly only in our hands since FC make very little addvertisment for AoC what so ever...

Please make merge happen! also new mega servers name would be Hyboria - just and it! best imo there could be

also ( if about merging Rage with anything - even tho i accumulated vast riches on my carrier there - mostly ripping it off of dead bodies of other players - i would reccomend to allow only lets say 500 gold per account and only already bound items to be brought to its destination - hopefuly one mega server that is ;D no mats no nothing just some gold and mostly bound items - thats from what i know would exclude exploiters to get rich at - which i believe it already happened since one guy here already transfered it all from there while at first he called for help [which i was part in] to make rage raiding progression - and after he officially informed here on forums what is going on on Rage - thats is also when i got to know bymyself about and literally stoped play there at all)

Please FC - make this come true! i already was staborn to Fury when my guild moved to Crom in past, but i awake at that there was nothing to look back for me - even that im pvp addict and open world pvp is my favourite - i payed for all my characters transfer - please dont let other players suffer from situation that occured - merge is only solution!
    Your Slam critically slashes Lozig for 2813.

You can start as much petitions as you want, FC wont care about it xD

merging will be enough imho, no solutions would fix the pvp in this game unless cheaters go away. New players are also contused at char creation on which server to go and those who end up in Fury and Rage are seriously penalized and end up playing single player mmo given the population is in the tens.
    Last edited by strangerism; 15th February 2016 at 19:21.

Quote Originally Posted by slackjoint View Post
    Yes and merge servers
    This 100%, Bring Rage out of the wilderness so that people can actually play their toons with other people instead of being left in a wasteland with no comments from Funcom...

Quote Originally Posted by xCodename View Post
    You can start as much petitions as you want, FC wont care about it xD
    And this is the cold hard truth, Funcom do not care, we have tried these sorts of things how many times? and with Exiles coming out lots of people will not forget...

i wonder what's the point of view of those who lobbied againt it on crom whan it was released. XD
    Hungry Bear.
    Chamacappa - Happyshamie - Sekmheth - Oyako - Nexoxcho - and an other dozen of cripples !

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast