Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Petition for enabling PvP daily quests in pvp zones on crom.

+1 for dailys on Crom
    Kattas - 10.PvP, full T6 and full AA demo

Quote Originally Posted by Ernests View Post
    +1 for dailys on Crom
    lol
    You guys are Lemmings.

Here is a need for people to do PvP. Crom don't complain about the lack of people. The more lemmings, the more fun
    Kattas - 10.PvP, full T6 and full AA demo

Quote Originally Posted by Sloejinn View Post
    Maybe "pvpers" should not have transferred to Crom in the first place.
    This^^^^^^^. I have never done PvP in AoC, but I have seen it come and go in other games. I watched both EQII's and Vanguard's PvP server slowly die as people quit and the population fell, and then recently, when EQ II launched two new "time-locked" servers--one for PvE and one for PvP--I watched again as the PvP server failed, mostly due to the fact that any new players to the server were camped and hounded before they could even level up--hacks were used too--and there were the usual calls for class balancing--this or that class was OP and it just wasn't fair, on and on and on. Well guess what, it had only been a few months, and the "time-locked" PvP server was a ghostland, and it is now closed too. It seems the best way to get a server to shut down is to allow open world PvP. As Crom is the last PvE server, I would like to avoid that fate, and I am sure Funcom would as well. There is no population problem on Crom--I see many people in Tortage starting characters, and sometimes I have to wait for respawns to get quest mobs--the population seems quite healthy. Crom is not in need of "fixing" and if what one person said--that Fury has about ten people left--why would Funcom change the ruleset on the last healthy server just to appease those ten people?

Quote Originally Posted by Braciaca View Post
    This^^^^^^^. I have never done PvP in AoC, but I have seen it come and go in other games. I watched both EQII's and Vanguard's PvP server slowly die as people quit and the population fell, and then recently, when EQ II launched two new "time-locked" servers--one for PvE and one for PvP--I watched again as the PvP server failed, mostly due to the fact that any new players to the server were camped and hounded before they could even level up--hacks were used too--and there were the usual calls for class balancing--this or that class was OP and it just wasn't fair, on and on and on. Well guess what, it had only been a few months, and the "time-locked" PvP server was a ghostland, and it is now closed too. It seems the best way to get a server to shut down is to allow open world PvP. As Crom is the last PvE server, I would like to avoid that fate, and I am sure Funcom would as well. There is no population problem on Crom--I see many people in Tortage starting characters, and sometimes I have to wait for respawns to get quest mobs--the population seems quite healthy. Crom is not in need of "fixing" and if what one person said--that Fury has about ten people left--why would Funcom change the ruleset on the last healthy server just to appease those ten people?
    why not? its not like its gonna hurt any of u pve players. im talking about enabling pvp quests in the pvp zones only.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyyr View Post
    why not? its not like its gonna hurt any of u pve players. im talking about enabling pvp quests in the pvp zones only.
    Exactely. And +1 even if I never play those quests ^^
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

I'd +1 this as well
    Khemi. Picture Hell on the cheap then add more whores

+1 for dailys on Crom!
    +1 for dailys on Crom!
    +1 for dailys on Crom!
    FURY

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast