Thread: Unavailavle achievements for any new players

Default Unavailavle achievements for any new players

this has probs already been pointed out somewhere but cant find where so thought id point it out anyway. Pets like the magma dragon have achievements in the arena, but they are no longer available in game, so only players that won them from boxes will be able to get the achievement. Is FC going to make these now unavailable pets available again in game somehow, so not only specific people can get that achievement???
    Resident nab at Khemi University
    Robdobsin-sin
    Robdobpom-pom, Robdobconq-conq, Robdobtos-tos, Robdobguard-guard, Robdobdt-dt, Robdobdemon-demo, Robdobp-necro, Robdobhox-hox, Robdobbarb-barb, Robdobranger-ranger
    {CircleofEternity}

Yes please, Funcom. Make the Magma Dragon available again, or remove it from achievements.

This is now the fifth pet linked to achievments AFTER it became no longer available. Others were Glutton Wing, Lost Soul and Soul Devourer from old halloween quest, and the Undead Barachan Pirate from the Menagerie Sample.

These are now attainable in game, so please do the same with Magma Dragon.
    Last edited by hassanchop; 17th April 2016 at 04:03.
    Rommel

There is a title "reward" for collecting 150 pets, but no reward for the 175 pets achievement. How about making the Magma Dragon a reward for collecting 175 pets?
    Rommel

Quote Originally Posted by hassanchop View Post
    Others were Glutton Wing, Lost Soul and Soul Devourer from old halloween quest, and the Undead Barachan Pirate from the Menagerie Sample.
    I found Glutton Wing, Lost Soul and Soul Devourer can be purchased from the Veteran Rewards Vendor.

Another missing one is the "har-Shebes" pet, although I might be wrong.

Maybe FC could introduce them as stand alone group bosses, with an uncommon drop rate of a similarly named companion?

Also, for players that do not like pvp, or just aren't good at it, its impossible to get the pet the "untamed Cimmerian assassin". Maybe make a way in pve to get this, such as getting 5000 fatalities or something large, so that its possible for people who much prefer the pve side of the game to still get it. I don't play pvp however, so I don't know what people who do play pvp think?
    Resident nab at Khemi University
    Robdobsin-sin
    Robdobpom-pom, Robdobconq-conq, Robdobtos-tos, Robdobguard-guard, Robdobdt-dt, Robdobdemon-demo, Robdobp-necro, Robdobhox-hox, Robdobbarb-barb, Robdobranger-ranger
    {CircleofEternity}

Quote Originally Posted by Ladihawke View Post
    I found Glutton Wing, Lost Soul and Soul Devourer can be purchased from the Veteran Rewards Vendor.
    Indeed they can, that's why I said that they are [I]now[/] attainable.

Edit: you're correct about Har-Shebes, Rob; it dropped from the Horde of Destiny from item shop.
    Last edited by hassanchop; 17th April 2016 at 08:30.
    Rommel

Quote Originally Posted by Robdobp View Post
    I don't play pvp however, so I don't know what people who do play pvp think?
    They'd love you to play pvp with them!

Quote Originally Posted by hassanchop View Post
    Indeed they can, that's why I said that they are [I]now[/] attainable.

Edit: you're correct about Har-Shebes, Rob; it dropped from the Horde of Destiny from item shop.
    The Item shop is annoying. They slam things in there and expect everyone to buy from it. Yet I subscriptions get a small discount. I don't think its enough.
    Discount's should also have time played discount. People who been playing since 2008 forced to buy from it. It Ridiculous IMO. We all are being forced to buy from
    it. Bags have gone from vendors to funcom points. Vets don't get anything really new from the veteran points all because funcom milking our pockets.

I don't use the shop because if you sub you just wait every month for points till you have enough for something you really want. Other wise I find it useless.
    I think gilding tokens should be removed and all those items just be applied to the game.

Honestly I want things to do in the game and not just opt out to throw more money at funcom to get it easy mode. But I don't want to have to go threw a 9 million year grind for it.
    But seriously you have to P2P, buy pets from the shop. Buy boxes to get pets, or these tokens. After a while, it really makes this game unattractive at times.

Quote Originally Posted by avrian View Post
    They'd love you to play pvp with them!
    I don't like PvP. Maybe I'm just old school, but players shouldn't be fighting other players. It may also be a prejudice left over from Ultima Online. In UO, if you were killed, everything - EVERYTHING - you had on you was dropped where you fell free for anyone - like whoever killed you - free to pick up. You, on the other hand, were turned to a ghost, having to rush to a healer in a town or wandering through the wilderness. Once healed, you could rush back to where you were killed and hope that no one took your stuff.

So, I came to be motivated against attacking other players.