Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Maybe its time to fix The Forgotten City?

Since I upgraded Windows 7 to Windows 10 I too have the issue in unchained mode.
    Nalianda

confirmed

I was formerly visiting FC every once in a while - formerly meaning before upgrading to Windows 10 - never had any issues with it myself, even though guildies reported it already...

now just checking back after the Windows 10 upgrade - my FPS in normal mode is high in the 70s, in unchained down to not even reaching 10 fps; unplayable that way!
    - nothing a user could do about this, it seems: same issue whether playing in diretcX9 or directX10; and no selectable graphic option makes this experience better, worse at "best"...

I'm member of the "nVidia faktion" - wondering if the AMD site has the same issues?

Quote Originally Posted by Yorgomir View Post
    confirmed

I was formerly visiting FC every once in a while - formerly meaning before upgrading to Windows 10 - never had any issues with it myself, even though guildies reported it already...

now just checking back after the Windows 10 upgrade - my FPS in normal mode is high in the 70s, in unchained down to not even reaching 10 fps; unplayable that way!
    - nothing a user could do about this, it seems: same issue whether playing in diretcX9 or directX10; and no selectable graphic option makes this experience better, worse at "best"...

I'm member of the "nVidia faktion" - wondering if the AMD site has the same issues?
    Yeah confirmed on the AMD front & it has also only been since upgrading to W10 a few months back.

Im sure someone did mention it in the bugs section but nothing has been mentioned about it.

EDIT: https://forums.ageofconan.com/showth...out-FPS-in-AoC October was when someone first mentioned it.

Its not a big issue off course and I am aware that FC has better things to focus on. But I went there today again and still the same issue. Unchained mode is unplayable (3.5 fps).
    I then exited and entered in normal mode immediately after and got back to normal fps (90-ish) in there as reported by many on Test Live.
    Last edited by Maark; 15th May 2016 at 14:01.
    Retired

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12