Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anything on the New Conan title?

Default Anything on the New Conan title?

Hey, anything on the New Conan title??

Quote Originally Posted by Raczer View Post
    Hey, anything on the New Conan title??
    Assume we'll be hearing news around the time of FC's extraordinary shareholders' meeting on Friday this week.
    Rathothis|Tempest of Set || Tigrathes|Dark Templar || Isitnofret|Herald of Xotli
    BS|Sin|Demo|Barb|Conq
    Sudatorius|Noob barb on Rage

Quote Originally Posted by Rathothis View Post
    Assume we'll be hearing news around the time of FC's extraordinary shareholders' meeting on Friday this week.
    Thats great!

Quote Originally Posted by Raczer View Post
    Thats great!
    Is it? Personally I think making a big announcement that you're going to make another big announcement next month and then keeping everybody waiting until the very end of said month is just...
    ...tedious.
    Last edited by Pugio; 27th January 2016 at 16:12.

All I know is that the countdown on that site which was quickly taken down was set to end early this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    All I know is that the countdown on that site which was quickly taken down was set to end early this morning.
    I made it lunchtime GMT... either way we got nothing

Heh, I know TSW has its Bi-weekly dev twitch stream on Friday, and they have something 'special' to announce. Wouldn't it be ridiculous if their special announcement was this new Conan Game.

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    Heh, I know TSW has its Bi-weekly dev twitch stream on Friday, and they have something 'special' to announce. Wouldn't it be ridiculous if their special announcement was this new Conan Game.
    Or that they have been bought up by some other company. Who knows, one can only speculate.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Funcom

I can assure you that the announcement we have planned for Friday's devstream will not have anything to do with the upcoming title.
    FuncomAndy 'Odonoptera' Benditt
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @AndyBenditt

Age of Conan Website | Social Guidelines | Customer Service

Quote Originally Posted by Odonoptera View Post
    I can assure you that the announcement we have planned for Friday's devstream will not have anything to do with the upcoming title.
    Does AoC have a devstream? I'm new here so wondering. If so, where might I watch it?

Thanks,

Hrulfr of Crom

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast