Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Fury Minigames "New signup system"

Default Fury Minigames "New signup system"

As we all know a certain player have been ruining minigames on this server for many months now.
    FC will not do anything about it , so I suggest players of Fury take action if they want to play minigames without this moron in any of the teams.

Simple solution is:

"Put X for minigame" in global----form a raid with 12 people---sign up for minigame---problem solved.

The moron can sit on a rock somwhere counting his Zloty's and blahblah in global as much as he wants without having the opportunity to ruin the minigames for the rest of the players.

i think its sad players have to think-of/use options like this

And i thought funcom was the one that ruined pvp...oh bollocks things can get worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerohn View Post
    Will be hard to regroup and find all that 12 dudes again after each mini.
    Ye, Funcom took one step further in destroying group pvp. And btw mini group bug still happens sometimes, albeit a lot less than before...
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerohn View Post
    Will be hard to regroup and find all that 12 dudes again after each mini.
    You fight the same 12 guys the whole day just on alts and in different constellations , wouldn't be that hard to find them
    However the main issue is that this certain guy has been ruining minis for about a year now !!! Before he did that he was doing the same in lvl19 minis , when that tier died he started in at lvl80 .
    What is the GMs reaction ? They "warn" players who call him names ( happened to a friend of mine) or they simply ignore this issue .
    Once I was in a kylikki raid and this certain guy pulled all the adds on purpose for several times to wipe the raid . At least there is a kick button for pve , in pvp you just get punished if you sign for pug minis

Wouldn't be surprised if he reads the forums and has a good laugh about the ignorance this problem is treated with
    Last edited by slackjoint; 26th July 2015 at 12:40.
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Quote Originally Posted by slackjoint View Post
    (...)Once I was in a kylikki raid and this certain guy pulled all the adds on purpose for several times to wipe the raid . (...)
    Do u have any video of him pulling the adds? just asking cause it sounded funny xD

Quote Originally Posted by Tiberivs View Post
    Do u have any video of him pulling the adds? just asking cause it sounded funny xD
    Lol no I don't , but he was just running far back of the entrance room , pulling all the adds to the raid before he died . He did that 3 or 4 times before he got finally kicked ^^
    Typing on mobile

Its just sad how these guys are not getting punished,we have a similar fool in Crom aswell that have nothing better to do than destroy minigames all day long. And in the past we had even more, thankfully they stopped playing.
    IVORY TOWER

Yeah I know that guy , playing a naked pom , being online whenever log.
    It is a cancer , but the most ridiculous part is , that whener you report something regarding pvp , the GMs do ONLY show up when it is already too late
    Typing on mobile

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast