Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Returning player questions/Which class to play

Quote Originally Posted by redpooo View Post
    At lvl80, AA points can also be trained with time, which means even if you're actively playing a single character, your alts AA points are also progressing.
    Hmm, I have a mid level DT and enough offline points to get him to 80. If I do he will constantly get AA points while Im offline? Or I should play other character for him to gain AAs? How it works?

Quote Originally Posted by mindw0rk View Post
    Hmm, I have a mid level DT and enough offline points to get him to 80. If I do he will constantly get AA points while Im offline? Or I should play other character for him to gain AAs? How it works?
    Once level 80, at the bottom of the AA window there are two radio buttons. One of them says something along the lines of "Time training". You click that button, and then all AA's in the window should light up as being possible to train. Click the one you want to train over time and a timer will appear over it. When the timer runs out, you get the next level of that AA. You then can select Time Training again, select a new AA feat, and continue.

If you cancel a feat being time trained, you lose all time put into it.

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    Once level 80, at the bottom of the AA window there are two radio buttons. One of them says something along the lines of "Time training". You click that button, and then all AA's in the window should light up as being possible to train. Click the one you want to train over time and a timer will appear over it. When the timer runs out, you get the next level of that AA. You then can select Time Training again, select a new AA feat, and continue.

If you cancel a feat being time trained, you lose all time put into it.
    Do you need subscription to train by time? I just tried it, it doesnt allow me to choose this option.
    I guess makes sense if its true.
    Last edited by mindw0rk; 19th April 2016 at 21:38.

Quote Originally Posted by mindw0rk View Post
    Do you need subscription to train by time? I just tried it, it doesnt allow me to choose this option.
    I guess makes sense if its true.
    Yes you do. Also, keep in mind that you can earn AA points while time training, but then you need to wait until the time trained feat is done before spending the points.

Quote Originally Posted by Roddam View Post
    then you need to wait until the time trained feat is done before spending the points.
    No you don't. Switch the toggle button to "Points" instead of "Time" and you can spend points.
    Kaleeh PoM - Resolved Guard - Reducia Sin

Quote Originally Posted by redpooo View Post
    No you don't. Switch the toggle button to "Points" instead of "Time" and you can spend points.
    Doing so will interrupt the time training and you will have wasted that time. Yes you CAN, but it is better to wait and just spend points earned between time trainings.

...or you can just do your math and calculate if it is worth it to spend points to finish of the timer. I think 18 hours equal 1 point. So if a timer ist at 35 hours i would spend 2 points to finish it, and start to train something else. If the timer is at 20 hours I would not spend 2 points, of course. There is no time wasted.

Also, the toon has to be 80 to be able to time train.

Quote Originally Posted by Roddam View Post
    Doing so will interrupt the time training and you will have wasted that time. Yes you CAN, but it is better to wait and just spend points earned between time trainings.
    Spending points in AA will not interrupt another AA that is being time trained. And to do so, you don't need to select "train next feat using: points". When you start time training an AA, the "time" option becomes greyed-out and it defaults to points.
    Rommel

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12