Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Raid gear, world bosses and Solo'ing and Small groups.

Default Raid gear, world bosses and Solo'ing and Small groups.

In the past I have brought up the fact. There should be some quest that reward Raid tokens. Token that are not at any ability to acquire at a alarming rate.

I bring this up once again so that there is equal interest give for all types of players. Other players may argue than what is the point in raiding if you have this ability. An I always state it will not gain fast enough to make that much of a impact for Solo players or groupies. Yet Raiders will be the one to gain the most from it. Yes if funcom took this idea and used it. Raid vendors may get a slight increase in tokens used to buy something. But than the game shares a equal balance for all player type. Thus this could bring profits.. An this could push solo players to join in raids to get that gear faster. Nothing is bad about this idea. Plus one can do alts and enjoy a staying with your guild and still play when your raid is filled and the raid leaders are exhausted from leading raids.

In hope that some will again take some heart to understand this could be a possible money maker having equality for all player type. That one could see potential profit for the game. Yes there maybe some disagreement with this post. As I have said before what is the margin with this could bring in some profit and some vets back to the game.

I have played all areas of Age of Conan. I am not any where against everyone gaining from this. I feel it could bring profit up.. An that bring more content. There for we will be busy with this equality of game play and it not have the impact that some may dread. I play AOC for enjoyment. What those do I don't play with in AOC after 7 years. I just hope you see what you do is not my concern. So if you gain more than I.. I just hope you enjoy AOC.. An that nobody is on your back and complaining they don't get help or in raids or see end game.

Pve t1 and t2 gear is very outdated compared to k6 blues. Even most of the t3 gear is bad save bda and some of the weapons and accessories. I don't see the issue with this gear being made available without much effort, it's not very good to begin with.

Really at this point the cost of t1 -2 raid gear should be drastically dropped and the cost of t3 dropped slightly.
    Last edited by Suctum; 29th December 2015 at 23:59.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    Pve t1 and t2 gear is very outdated compared to k6 blues. Even most of the t3 gear is bad save bda and some of the weapons and accessories. I don't see the issue with this gear being made available without much effort, it's not very good to begin with.

Really at this point the cost of t1 -2 raid gear should be drastically dropped and the cost of t3 dropped slightly.
    That would be fine, but im pretty sure that the OP wants endtier gear when hes questing alone, based on old threads of him/her.
    Moriala - The Ivory Tower

[Youtube Channel]

Quote Originally Posted by Kellisia View Post
    In the past I have brought up the fact...

Yeah, in the past you brought up your SUGGESTIONS, not a FACT, loud and clear. And you were disproved every time and on every thread you opened about this stuff.

As magnum92 already mentioned, you made very clear in those old threads that you are not talking about T1/2, but at least T4, and that you don't get the whole idea of "different content - different gear".

Because we saw so many times how this threads opened by Kellisia go, and because I think it is in fact trolling to open threads about the exact same issue over and over again (you know how mental illness is defined ) I highly recommend to close this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by magnum92 View Post
    That would be fine, but im pretty sure that the OP wants endtier gear when hes questing alone, based on old threads of him/her.
    Well yeah, t4 is years ahead of t3, one should have to do the actual raid to obtain those items. But t1-t3, low critical chance and critical damage rating, no critigation, no added +magic damage and very little combat rating, I don't see the issue with making this gear available since many k6 blues are better.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Feadara View Post
    (you know how mental illness is defined ) I highly recommend to close this thread.
    Yeah, the poor troll is back again on his track. I am not sure why people even bother replying.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

If you don't have anything constructive to say about the topic of the thread, there's no need to reply. And if you think a thread should be closed, please use the Report function or send a PM to a moderator or a CM.
    Short cuts make long delays.

Personally, I think that it is too much to have four tiers of raid gear (T3.5, T4, T5 and T6) above the best PvE gear that can be obtained otherwise. In a game with a small population and relatively large raids (24 persons), tying gear progression exclusively to raids is not a very smart idea.

That said, I think the primary issue is not soloing, it is that dungeon gear (which arguably was too good when RotGS was released) has not seen a meaningful increase in stat budget since RotGS. Sure some Unchained gear isn't bad, but given the raid tiers which have been added since RotGS, the rewards for doing harder dungeons (DS, Unchained) should be on par with T4. Since rebalancing gear seems to be a major issue for FC, one solution to this may be to add T4 tokens to those dungeons.

Solo content could then yield T1-T3 rewards, as mentioned by Suctum.
    Rathothis|Tempest of Set || Tigrathes|Dark Templar || Isitnofret|Herald of Xotli
    BS|Sin|Demo|Barb|Conq
    Sudatorius|Noob barb on Rage

I want to get offline dragon tears and t4 Tokens .
    1 account wide dragon tear for 4 paid days and 1 t4 simple relic every day.
    I love to play solo in a mmo too
    This is constructive because I could build my characters with this change

However , imo the raiding in AoC is actually quite tiresome and boring and monotonous, but that's how the game is built and the majority of the remaining 3000players seems to like it
    Last edited by slackjoint; 30th December 2015 at 16:38.
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Good idea to add t3 items to drop, even if its just gear. It looks cool.

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast