Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: We need this please funcom dont let us down !!!

Default We need this please funcom dont let us down !!!

Hello guys and marry christmas..
    i need your help to support me on new PVP contacts and hopefully funcom notice us and make it its not that hard and to much to ask ..
    i been playing aoc since the beta and its the most amazing game combat system.animations.graphic..but for almost 6years we been playing on the same minigames maps with the same system.sure they add some pvp gear tires that great but not enough .PVP need some attention from funcom they only add more PVE maps and PVE raids great for PVE Players ,,but what about PVP playes ?? most my friends left the gam because nothing new on PVP same things everyday ,what we asking is not that hard im sure since u create T5 and T6 raids and those a huge Maps and huge contacts PVE, u can create a small PVP maps with new idea..there some idea that will make the PVP great im sure of it just try it we really need this and u can got more players,,
    -------
    1-Add smallier version of minigames but 2vs2 and 3v3 ..since at late time not enough players but this solve it
    2-add ranked system (like guild renwen )for Competitive minigames with 2vs2 or 3v3 or the normal minigames 6v6
    3-Remove Bori systems it really make PVP like PVE harvest and sacrifice to got pvp point why ??
    4-queue should be mixed with fury and crom..it slove the long time to minigames pop
    ----------------------
    those idea will make the pvp great and alive and im sure ppls agree with me ,,WE need your attention on pvp ASAP peoples quitting the game because of that

Sorry ~ but T6 was built using maps that were created early on in developement. They were just dusted off, tweaked slightly and the doors "opened" to players. There wasn't much work to be done.

It's been said before; there's no developer on the AoC team that can help (*edit: from "us" to "you". I don't play this trash game anymore) you with the releasing new maps, crafting, and the more detailed items being asked for. Just let it go already with the "FUNCOM must do something ... " threads.

As for PvP; there's PvP "events" now. Perhaps you should do those when available.
    Last edited by Mustaine; 26th December 2015 at 18:30.
    "Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

Quote Originally Posted by Mustaine View Post
    Sorry ~ but T6 was built using maps that were created early on in developement. They were just dusted off, tweaked slightly and the doors "opened" to players. There wasn't much work to be done.
    Wasn't there just artwork in 2009? I don't think they actually had any maps, let alone bosses with working mechanics just laying around right?

Quote Originally Posted by Caudilloo View Post
    Wasn't there just artwork in 2009? I don't think they actually had any maps, let alone bosses with working mechanics just laying around right?
    It wasnt just artwork from 2009. They kind of just scrapped dragon spine back then but cetriss was probably not in the works back then. And as far as I know there was supposed to be a zone connecting to dragon spine called Dune Sea but it seems it never got finished either.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Cetriss design would have been done in 2012. Bosses who knows.. I expect the original 3 Craig has in mind would have been in the works when the layoffs happened.
    EvitoQQ @ YouTube
    THE IVORY TOWER - QQ - Schlenkerla/Hersch

Quote Originally Posted by Mustaine View Post

It's been said before; there's no developer on the AoC team that can help (*edit: from "us" to "you". I don't play this trash game anymore) you with the releasing new maps, crafting, and the more detailed items being asked for. Just let it go already with the "FUNCOM must do something ... " threads.

As for PvP; there's PvP "events" now. Perhaps you should do those when available.
    by your logic, small pvp event once a month is enough pvp content which is all they added in past 7 years, "oh but js" oh but just shh.., js sucks its only for mages who wanna go inside of rocks and prevent u from capping under waterfall with dots, trash map lottery.
    But I would not expect troll/fanboy to have any idea how to keep game alive and healthy, doubt anyone here do tbh.
    The Law

Default So Angry ...

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    by your logic, small pvp event once a month is enough pvp content which is all they added in past 7 years, "oh but js" oh but just shh.., js sucks its only for mages who wanna go inside of rocks and prevent u from capping under waterfall with dots, trash map lottery.
    But I would not expect troll/fanboy to have any idea how to keep game alive and healthy, doubt anyone here do tbh.
    I was simply giving you a suggestion; no need to get so angry. Simply put; you didn't mention the PvP events ~ so I suggested you try them. Not everything is a personal attack. But of course everyone is so F****in' high-strung here it doesn't surprise me.

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer123 View Post
    Hello guys and marry christmas..
    i need your help to support me on new PVP contacts and hopefully funcom notice us and make it its not that hard and to much to ask ..
    i been playing aoc since the beta and its the most amazing game combat system.animations.graphic..but for almost 6years we been playing on the same minigames maps with the same system.sure they add some pvp gear tires that great but not enough .PVP need some attention from funcom they only add more PVE maps and PVE raids great for PVE Players ,,but what about PVP playes ?? most my friends left the gam because nothing new on PVP same things everyday ,what we asking is not that hard im sure since u create T5 and T6 raids and those a huge Maps and huge contacts PVE, u can create a small PVP maps with new idea..there some idea that will make the PVP great im sure of it just try it we really need this and u can got more players,,
    -------
    1-Add smallier version of minigames but 2vs2 and 3v3 ..since at late time not enough players but this solve it
    2-add ranked system (like guild renwen )for Competitive minigames with 2vs2 or 3v3 or the normal minigames 6v6
    3-Remove Bori systems it really make PVP like PVE harvest and sacrifice to got pvp point why ??
    4-queue should be mixed with fury and crom..it slove the long time to minigames pop
    ----------------------
    those idea will make the pvp great and alive and im sure ppls agree with me ,,WE need your attention on pvp ASAP peoples quitting the game because of that
    Second one, pvp ranking system, is the key for increasing pvp health.

Noobs should fight noobs, pros should fight pros.

The eternal question: who is better? finally answered.

Quote Originally Posted by nikepilas View Post

The eternal question: who is better? finally answered.

Can be answered by Bori Duels ~ no need to bother FUncom

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer123 View Post
    ...u can create a small PVP maps with new idea.....WE need your attention on pvp ASAP peoples quitting the game because of that
    +1

new pvp map ? craft system with pvp facet ? new T4 pvp gear ? ....

Funcom abandons the PVP...
    I am not optimistic

For example the NEXT arena was, at first, an PVP idea ... wanted by PVP players .... and Funcom has transformed it into an PVE arena first... ( read funcom letters) and we don't know what will be the pvp facet of the arena or when this PVP arena will born.

Other example, why a so long time between the pvp events during pvp festival ? after each event players are bored and are waiting sadly next event ... Some players have already asked to reduce time between pvp events ....

and what about PVP informations... when the player is connected he doesn't know where is the pvp area of the day .... each time you have to go in an area (khesh or commons for example in order to find the pvp board, take the daily quest, see the other and good area and teleport ... information for pvp players is not a priority ...
    FURY

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast