Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help with Treasure Hunting!

Question Help with Treasure Hunting!

Well it seems I cant get hold of 2 treasure chests, which I need to complete the Treasure Hunting Achievement.
    The treasure chests requires a key and a certain npc to spawn. Ive tried to find these npcs but they never spawn. So I need help from you guys to solve it.
    One of the bosses is in Tarantia Nobel District and the other one In Atzel Approach, or more specific somewhere near the Atzel Fortress.

Ive used Johars Achievement site but it doesnt help me spawn these bosses, only to locate the position of the chests.

'Tarantia Noble District

5. Merchant's Strongbox (850, 964) Castla Approach, need [Strongbox key] @ Andon the First-Spear.

Atzel Approach

6. treasure chest (jewelry box) (748, 783) behind Atzel's Fortress, [Stolen Key] at Olvaldi. (This treasure chest I cant even find!).

If anyone of you guys know where to find these npcs or bosses, pls help me!

Thanks!
    Last edited by Penny; 30th November 2015 at 16:07.

Default Olvaldi

I have found Olvaldi several times at the Hoarfrosts standing at the slope coming down from the "Serpents" (can't remember name a.t.m.) (Go up the slope opposite Kurtz, turn left at the top, then you go down the slope towards the Hoarfrosts)

About the chest: Can you climb al the way to the top behind the trader north of Atzels? (Stands near a tower)
    I have heard that this climb might be bugged. (Requiers 675 climb points if I remember correctly)
    Xiuhcoatl, Xipil, Udiya, Zhoerong lvl 80 HoXes .... multi-speccing?
    Gorgophone lvl 80 Barb, Kheiron lvl 80 PoM (Heal?), Uruloki lvl 80 Demo (Nub), Berenike lvl 80 Conq (retired.) All raised on Hyrkania RP-PVE (R.I.P.) server.

[undisclosed] lvl 80 HoX (!), Marbhaisgort lvl 80 Necro (fresh), Chahwuk (ToS)/Merav(Necro) lvl5x (for when I get to do Purist-achievements) Cromites.

Membership valid until 2018-03-16 20:02:55 Got tricked again 2015-12-14

This one - Merchant's Strongbox (850, 964) Castle Approach, need [Strongbox key] @ Andon the First-Spear - is in the Tarantia Noble district (not the Common district).

One location for Andon is approximately (853,1030). Keep killing the NPC placeholder that loads there until Andon appears. It took me 3 or 4 tries before he spawned.

Ty for answers! Gonna check this out! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by JoDearest View Post
    This one - Merchant's Strongbox (850, 964) Castle Approach, need [Strongbox key] @ Andon the First-Spear - is in the Tarantia Noble district (not the Common district).

One location for Andon is approximately (853,1030). Keep killing the NPC placeholder that loads there until Andon appears. It took me 3 or 4 tries before he spawned.
    Yes Noble is correct, dunno why I wrote Common second time, but Ive changed it now!

Talking

Ok, I got the treasure chest in Noble. I also killed the boss with the key in Atzel´s Fortress. The problem is that the chest is not located where it supposed to be according to Johars site. Theres no Jewelry Box there. Ive looked everywhere around but I cant find the Jewelry Box. Anyone knows where it is?

Quote Originally Posted by Penny View Post
    Ok, I got the treasure chest in Noble. I also killed the boss with the key in Atzel´s Fortress. The problem is that the chest is not located where it supposed to be according to Johars site. Theres no Jewelry Box there. Ive looked everywhere around but I cant find the Jewelry Box. Anyone knows where it is?
    If I remember right the treasure is upstairs. There is a non standard ladder wich can be climbed using the key 'use object'.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by nikepilas View Post
    If I remember right the treasure is upstairs. There is a non standard ladder wich can be climbed using the key 'use object'.

The location on Johars Achievement site points to a larger building outside the Atzel Fortress. Inside there are mobs, and also a climbing point. However, this climbing point can not be selected, cause no cog wheel appears. Ive looked everywhere inside and outside this building and i cant find any spot where I can right click with my mouse. Ive even tried to right click the key in my inventory but nothing happens. Apparently Im doing something wrong here cause Johar has completed it for his Achievement site. But I cant figure it out!

Quote Originally Posted by Penny View Post
    The location on Johars Achievement site points to a larger building outside the Atzel Fortress. Inside there are mobs, and also a climbing point. However, this climbing point can not be selected, cause no cog wheel appears. Ive looked everywhere inside and outside this building and i cant find any spot where I can right click with my mouse. Ive even tried to right click the key in my inventory but nothing happens. Apparently Im doing something wrong here cause Johar has completed it for his Achievement site. But I cant figure it out!
    If you just stand in front of the ladder and select YOUR use key ( usually the U key ) it should work

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast