Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What will the next major update bring us?

Smile What will the next major update bring us?

Anyone knows? Just curious. And will it be before Christmas?

See you on the Cattle field!

There hasn't been any updates on TL the past weeks, so I think what's going on now is monitoring of T6 and balancing some encounters and stats hopefully. All encounters should be doable without stacking classes, and as of now, the T6 gear isn't making anyone go *omg wow /drool imba kek want that stuff immideately".

Of things that has been mentioned but that I have not seen a timeschedule for, is for example 12-man raids (Slithering Chaos) and instance/raid finder tool.

I hope they do something about the world boss too, as it has run for two full cycles now the next month. World boss is a good addition to the game which creates a lot of activity, but the mechanics around instancing, cooldowns, looting and rewards coud be done something with. Interest for this will clearly be reduced when the 2nd set of legendary cloaks have been claimed.

World boss is not a good addition, all it creates are players farming for T1-T2 gear and then going into raids without knowing how to play their class. Was much better before wb when people had to raid to get gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Ymnir View Post
    World boss is not a good addition, all it creates are players farming for T1-T2 gear and then going into raids without knowing how to play their class. Was much better before wb when people had to raid to get gear.
    You can't really do much with t1-t2 gear. Next to nothing in critical rating and low damage stats, no critigation. Even t3 gear is pretty bad except a few weapons, accessories, and BDA. As far as people not knowing how to raid, there is a great many with t4 gear that don't really understand the encounters and were carries...and that was long before world bosses were even thought of.

Giving people t1-t3 gear is not a bad idea since that can really be considered blue gear now.
    Last edited by Suctum; 16th November 2015 at 13:44.
    Doomsayer 2008

it is a bad idea that people come to t4 and have no clue what raiding actually means. luckaly the encounter is nerfed allot for such people.

Quote Originally Posted by Shax84 View Post
    T6 gear isn't making anyone go *omg wow /drool imba kek want that stuff immideately".
    You mean tanks don't want to have to go for 3 sets again? Shocking.

Seriously though, T6 has me about as excited as that time I had my wisdom teeth out. They should have waited IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Ymnir View Post
    they should add permanent world bosses that spawn in pvp zones that are really hard to kill and can be contested by other guilds. that would make some epic fights happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Andistoteles View Post
    they should add permanent world bosses that spawn in pvp zones that are really hard to kill and can be contested by other guilds. that would make some epic fights happen.
    Craig... is that you?
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Slith View Post
    Craig... is that you?
    HaHaaaaaaaa😃
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5