Thread: Open RP

Default Open RP

I am aware of a couple of active RP guilds, but for various reasons they don't seem quite right for me and my characters at the moment.

But I am meeting a surprising number of people while grouping for dungeons, etc. who are RPers. This pleases me. We need to somehow get together now and then in character, get acquainted IC, and see if we can make something happen.

I adore in-depth political RP as well as personal psychological stuff, but I don't have the time and energy to devote to that any more. So even just social - but not TOO light and cuddly - would be nice. I'll ponder this a bit, and you all ponder it as well, and let's see what we can come up with.

When I started with RP a year ago you could just walk into the SHI at primetimes and find someone to play with. Most of my RP-contacts started this way. Mostly smalltalk at first but you get acquainted and some deeper RP developed.

Now SHI is mostly empty, and some of the few people you meet there aren't willing to interact.
    If more people would show up there then maybe new RP can be initiated.
    Set for president! Why vote for the lesser evil?