Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: A New Challenger Approaches!

**edited
    So that this doesn't hurt anyone's feelings.

Last edited by Mustaine; 17th December 2015 at 00:55.
    "Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

Hello and welcome, Odonoptera!

You're off to a nice start with that accountwide change on subscription offers. If you further down the line find yourself with some spare time and are as tired of the green pastoral landscape background on the forum as I am, then perhaps this can be of some inspiration.

Cheers!

I agree. Please allow Sifie to breath some life into this eyesore of a forum. It was apparently too difficult for Tomium.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Quote Originally Posted by Odonoptera View Post
    I know there's a lot more you have to say on the matter, but I'd like to mention that we're taking a look at our entire membership system for Age of Conan, and RotGS access is part of that review.
    As it has been said ten or hundred of times already in every suggestion thread that ever existed ,give us a lifetime sub offer ! ,we ll buy it!...and it also might allow the item shop to become more relevant if managed correctly ....

Quote Originally Posted by -Shink- View Post
    As it has been said ten or hundred of times already in every suggestion thread that ever existed ,give us a lifetime sub offer ! ,we ll buy it!...and it also might allow the item shop to become more relevant if managed correctly ....
    Right now i still have 2 premium accounts .
    If there is a decently priced lifetime sub offer i will most likely.
    If not , i will just let my sub run out in a few months , since I'm not doing anything than some minis anyway
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Quote Originally Posted by slackjoint View Post
    Right now i still have 2 premium accounts .
    If there is a decently priced lifetime sub offer i will most likely.
    If not , i will just let my sub run out in a few months , since I'm not doing anything than some minis anyway
    +1

I too have [2] premium accounts. I'm AoC clean for over 30-days now (lol - my rehab speech) - but would gladly LiFE-TiME sub them both to help support AoC.

... it would definitely give me an incentive to come back some time and dabble.
    "Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

I know there's a lot more you have to say on the matter, but I'd like to mention that we're taking a look at our entire membership system for Age of Conan, and RotGS access is part of that review.
    Sooo, any eta on more news about this?

Funcom

Not at this exact moment, but it's still being worked on!
    FuncomAndy 'Odonoptera' Benditt
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @AndyBenditt

Age of Conan Website | Social Guidelines | Customer Service

Not at this exact moment, but it's still being worked on!
    Can we get some proof anything is being worked on? Its almost the middle February and we've yet to see even a screenshot. Since the new year, all I have seen are some words and no actions. TL is a ghost forum.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

I want to extend my subscription but I won't unless I can see that there is even some ideas going on. I've had the feeling this game was abandoned a while ago, but these months after last patch for t5 runes has been a complete silent treatment.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast