Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: StoneRune *Update*

Default StoneRune *Update*

Update Stonerune UI - (FIX as of 7/15/2016)

StoneRune_Reloaded 5.1

-Adds 5.0 Tabs
    -Fixed small loot window
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/abkv788atm...205.1.zip?dl=0

If anyone has any comments please let me know. For that I am learning this as I keep this updated.
    Last edited by Kellisia; 15th July 2016 at 20:12.

If I install this with the default bank size, at least for me, no slots appear. Got to pick the 60 slot option to get my bank to appear.

just decided to play this game abit again, i used to use this UI and so far everything seems to be working like how i remembered.
    Keella - LvL 80 BS - PvP 10.50 (Main)
    Lexxiia - LvL 80 Ranger - PvP 7.68 (2nd Main)
    Sskylla - LvL 80 Sin - PvP 4.55 (1st Alt)
    Lexxaa - LvL 80 Conq - PvP 4.20 (2nd Alt)
    Esteell - LvL 80 HoX - PvP 2.05 (3rd Alt)

Quote Originally Posted by Shax84 View Post
    If I install this with the default bank size, at least for me, no slots appear. Got to pick the 60 slot option to get my bank to appear.
    This was happening to me yesterday too.

I also did not have a mail icon showing up anywhere, so I have stopped using this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Hrulfr View Post
    This was happening to me yesterday too.

I also did not have a mail icon showing up anywhere, so I have stopped using this one.
    If you look on the mini map the lower boarder turns Red Hrulfr.. There is not Icon..

Quote Originally Posted by Shax84 View Post
    Yah I believe I goofed up the lower Slot options and I was aiming at the getting larger bags done and had to take a leave for medical reasons. I will look at that when I have a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellisia View Post
    If you look on the mini map the lower boarder turns Red Hrulfr.. There is not Icon..

Yah I believe I goofed up the lower Slot options and I was aiming at the getting larger bags done and had to take a leave for medical reasons. I will look at that when I have a chance.

Thanks for the reply. Someone else had mentioned that about the old StoneRune UI in another thread and recommended trying this one. I did not realize that was how mail was handled with the new one as well.

Hope you are doing well,

Hrulfr of Crom

Quote Originally Posted by Hrulfr View Post
    Thanks for the reply. Someone else had mentioned that about the old StoneRune UI in another thread and recommended trying this one. I did not realize that was how mail was handled with the new one as well.

Hope you are doing well,

Hrulfr of Crom
    Yah, Everything came out okay..

Any how.. I have Brighten up the Buttons on the mini map.. So they can be seen better. AN Fixed the default.. Now I just have to get around to posting it.

I am playing around with other things in it.
    Last edited by Kellisia; 14th January 2016 at 20:00.

Stupid question : After updating, loot window became ridiculously small. Inventory is fine, but opening a bag on a dead mob pop up a super tiny loot windows with like 10 slots (mostly empty) and the pictures of looted items are ant-size.

I can't remember if I had to modify something last time I installed Stonerune, which was age ago.

Did I miss something?
    -
    Fun fact : Not actually the same guy as the player named "Jaedelyia" in-game. Never though I would one day encounter a guy with the same nickname as this one.

http://imgur.com/7cPy28Y new. bag and char windows are to big, loot window uber small. also a char picture is stretched.

http://imgur.com/ROJmuRR old 2.4.5 with achi tab added.

i play on 23` mon. can you point me where i can make loot window larger and bag/char windows smaller?

How do you close window for viewing other character's equipment with this UI? It is ridiculously large and the is no top or bottom or any visible X to close it.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast