Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [Hoard of the Afterlife] - bugs (again)

I should really check out the forums before I spent money on funcom.

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    Also, the box still drops multiple "Can Only Have One" items. In this case the [Mini-Pet: Undead Guardian] (which is tradeable). But still, it should not be dropping duplicates if you are opening all your boxes at once on the same character.
    AGREE 1 meeelian percent...out of 20 boxes, about 14 of them contained the undead guardian pet...6 of those contained TWO undead guardian pets...in another box I only received ONE item aside from the facepaint advertised, it was a rare quality crocodile pet...as expected after contacting a GM I was told that since they have no way of seeing what was received out of the boxes I was pretty much screwed....was a COMPLETE rip off and waste of money AND points...I would strongly urge anyone interested in trying their hand at the hoard gamble to do otherwise with their money and points....you will be left with useless garbage and angry with yourself for succumbing to the temptation....and if your anything like me, you don't need any more reasons to be salty with funcom
    Last edited by Krysthammer; 11th November 2015 at 23:20.

Quote Originally Posted by Krysthammer View Post
    AGREE 1 meeelian percent...out of 20 boxes, about 14 of them contained the undead guardian pet...6 of those contained TWO undead guardian pets....was a COMPLETE rip off and waste of money AND points...I would strongly urge anyone interested in trying their hand at the hoard gamble to do otherwise with their money and points....you will be left with useless garbage and angry with yourself for succumbing to the temptation....and if your anything like me, you don't need any more reasons to be salty with funcom
    I bought a few too and can more or less accurately replicate your story. 12 boxes and only green items, a lot of double "can only have one". Also very annoying to pay and get non tradeable items that the character already has.

I bought 2 sets of the 4 pack and got everything but the horse, bought another 4 set and got it. A lot if duplicates, but I didn't experience any bugs.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    I bought 2 sets of the 4 pack and got everything but the horse, bought another 4 set and got it. A lot if duplicates, but I didn't experience any bugs.
    Technically, you didn't get everything but the horse in the first two 4 packs, that would be impossible with only 8 boxes (16 items). Secondly, I bet you did experience bugs, just didn't realize it. Even if you bought them all after most of the bugs were fixed, there are still at least 2 problems with the boxes currently.

Here is the supposed loot table (filled in with items I got for the 1 of # sections):

Legendary
    • Swift Exanimate War Charger

Epic
    • Unlimited Morph : Creature of Havok
    • Cache of the Master of Puppets (social armor set)
    • Hood of the Hallowed Night (social item)
    • Mini-Pet: Arch Lector

Rare
    • Cache of the Midnight Cursecaller (social armor set)
    • 1 of 4 Rare Morphs
    [Morph : Child of the Goat]
    [Morph : Grim Curate]
    [Morph : Crocodile Pict Chieftain]
    [xxxxxxxxxx]
    • 1 of 3 Rare Pets
    [Pet: Loyal Crocodile]
    [xxxxxxxxxx]
    [xxxxxxxxxx]

Common
    • One of the Thousand (social item)
    • Temporary Facepaint: Gothic * 5
    • 1 of 6 Common Morphs
    [Morph : Decaying Corpse]
    [Morph : Choleric Fiend]
    [Morph : Phlegmatic Fiend]
    [Morph : Undead]
    [Morph : Panther Pict Berserker]
    [xxxxxxxxxx]
    • 1 of 3 Common Pets
    [Mini-Pet: Undead Guardian]
    [Pet: Beaver]
    [xxxxxxxxxx]

With this one unlisted item:

[Morph : Eunuch] - Epic (unlisted)

There should be 24 listed items. I haven't confirmed all the drops as shown above.

There is that one unlisted item. It could possibly be one of the unknown morphs, just unlisted and with the wrong drop rate and color.

Without the ability to open a few more dozen boxes, it is hard to say if there aren't other issues hidden inside the box.

Without the ability to open a few more dozen boxes, it is hard to say if there aren't other issues hidden inside the box.
    If you have any unopened ones you can copy your char to TL every day and open a ton of boxes to check loottables. Chances are they didn't fix it there though or it was never bugged.

Quote Originally Posted by Caudilloo View Post
    If you have any unopened ones you can copy your char to TL every day and open a ton of boxes to check loottables. Chances are they didn't fix it there though or it was never bugged.
    Yeah, I know about that option. Would have to buy more boxes though, and that process would be slow.

Technically, you didn't get everything but the horse in the first two 4 packs, that would be impossible with only 8 boxes (16 items). Secondly, I bet you did experience bugs, just didn't realize it. Even if you bought them all after most of the bugs were fixed, there are still at least 2 problems with the boxes currently.

Here is the supposed loot table (filled in with items I got for the 1 of # sections):

Legendary
    • Swift Exanimate War Charger

Epic
    • Unlimited Morph : Creature of Havok
    • Cache of the Master of Puppets (social armor set)
    • Hood of the Hallowed Night (social item)
    • Mini-Pet: Arch Lector

Rare
    • Cache of the Midnight Cursecaller (social armor set)
    • 1 of 4 Rare Morphs
    [Morph : Child of the Goat]
    [Morph : Grim Curate]
    [Morph : Crocodile Pict Chieftain]
    [xxxxxxxxxx]
    • 1 of 3 Rare Pets
    [Pet: Loyal Crocodile]
    [xxxxxxxxxx]
    [xxxxxxxxxx]

Common
    • One of the Thousand (social item)
    • Temporary Facepaint: Gothic * 5
    • 1 of 6 Common Morphs
    [Morph : Decaying Corpse]
    [Morph : Choleric Fiend]
    [Morph : Phlegmatic Fiend]
    [Morph : Undead]
    [Morph : Panther Pict Berserker]
    [xxxxxxxxxx]
    • 1 of 3 Common Pets
    [Mini-Pet: Undead Guardian]
    [Pet: Beaver]
    [xxxxxxxxxx]

With this one unlisted item:

[Morph : Eunuch] - Epic (unlisted)

There should be 24 listed items. I haven't confirmed all the drops as shown above.

There is that one unlisted item. It could possibly be one of the unknown morphs, just unlisted and with the wrong drop rate and color.

I got the master of puppets set in the first round, as well as the cloak, and blue social set. 2nd round it was the unlimited morph, the blue cloak, purple cloak, and 3rd I got horse. Who cares abit the one time use items and morphs, I got everything that doesn't dissapear and is reusable. On top of that I got the lector and guardian pet at least 2x, and that's from 12 boxes. Certainly not impossible, all I see is the usual as whenever funccom does something new, because people are unwilling to pay. Maybe they should have refunded the few with issues, but my overall experience was good.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    I got the master of puppets set in the first round, as well as the cloak, and blue social set. 2nd round it was the unlimited morph, the blue cloak, purple cloak, and 3rd I got horse. Who cares abit the one time use items and morphs, I got everything that doesn't dissapear and is reusable. On top of that I got the lector and guardian pet at least 2x, and that's from 12 boxes. Certainly not impossible, all I see is the usual as whenever funccom does something new, because people are unwilling to pay. Maybe they should have refunded the few with issues, but my overall experience was good.
    With that kind of really amazing luck, no wonder your experience was good

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123