Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Night of Lost Souls Halloween Event

Default The boss in noble district for the achievements are bugged

The boss in noble district for the achievements are bugged.
    When he is killed, its a 50 / 50 chance to get the kill updated for achievement.

Quote Originally Posted by Beggar View Post
    The boss in noble district for the achievements are bugged.
    When he is killed, its a 50 / 50 chance to get the kill updated for achievement.
    Yes, killed him twice today on 2 different toons and did not update. Didn't drop any loot either.

I killed all three rare bosses several times on different toons before friday´s hotfix. Only the first one in Commons counted for achievement, the other two did not count.

After the hotfix I did only 2 runs so far and did not meet bosses 2 and 3.
    Honk if you love Brian

I already had the first boss, did second and third bosses last night with port out/reset instance option and got achievement and the box (just candy and tainted meat anyway) with both bosses.

Have both necks and the cloak from the quest npc so I don't think I'll be doing it again. Was pretty good though.

What rare bosses are you talking about? I did this new quest 3 times and only 1 boss appeared at the end. I thought 2 other bosses for The Shambling Plague achievement are from old Hallowen quest but it seems no.

Quote Originally Posted by ZackApior View Post
    What rare bosses are you talking about? I did this new quest 3 times and only 1 boss appeared at the end. I thought 2 other bosses for The Shambling Plague achievement are from old Hallowen quest but it seems no.
    This is from memory so won't be as detailed as it could be... Spoiler'ish still so consider yourself warned.

The first boss will sometimes spawn at the end of the waves at the well in Commons. Sometimes you get a ph'er instead. The second one sometimes spawns in a tent in Nobles, the one off the main path, you can finish the task without going to it at all so it can easily be missed, and the ph'er name is, I think, Decadent Healer. The third one spawns in the *throne room* in Catacombs. You have to go right by the spot regardless so can't miss it and I think the ph'er name is a Fetid Ghoul.

The last guy for the task isn't a rare named as, obviously, he's always there.

Quote Originally Posted by ZackApior View Post
    Khaletohep put up a guide to the entire new event including the achievements.
    http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...ievement-Guide

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    Khaletohep put up a guide to the entire new event including the achievements.
    http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...ievement-Guide
    Thanks, I missed this somehow. That's annoying that these bosses are so rare, I did 4th run and no sign of rare boss (OK., rare is rare but I hate such grind). So I will have to reset instance on next runs as Khaletohep described it.

One can also log out within the instance. After the character logged off completely (~ 5 min), the rare bosses have a chance to respawn.

Regarding bosses not counting: Had that with Boss No 2 with a group of 2 characters. Didn't count for both for no apparent reason.
    Make Hyboria raid again!

Khaletoheps AoC-Youtube-Channel:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Khaletohep

Guides zu Klassen & allen HM-Solo-Inis:
    http://www.nachtwind-gilde.com/guide...-age-of-conan/

Default Boss 2 a bummer

Spawned boss #2 - 3 times last night No drop and no achievement credit. Not positive on how many runs but it was quite a few.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast