Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Achievements - Halloween event 2015

Quote Originally Posted by xCodename View Post
    Ok I will try that deleting and redoing it, hopefully I have more luck and finally get a boss to spawn...

EDIT: Seems like the game just hates me again... still no boss and I deleted the quest all the time when the surviving part at the well was over... did this part now 7 more times but now it gets really boring.
    Item shop boxes won't drop the blue cloak (bought 9 so far and always green / blue 30 minutes morphs xD)... FC somehow hates me really badly this year
    Yeah the hole luck part of AoC is becoming a pain in the a%#, they really need to come up with different triggers.

Same with the special boxes you can purchase from the Item Store, all they did was find an alternate way to fund the game playing on peoples addictive habits.
    Last edited by miamie; 26th October 2015 at 15:48.

Quote Originally Posted by xCodename View Post
    Ok I will try that deleting and redoing it, hopefully I have more luck and finally get a boss to spawn...

EDIT: Seems like the game just hates me again... still no boss and I deleted the quest all the time when the surviving part at the well was over... did this part now 7 more times but now it gets really boring.
    Item shop boxes won't drop the blue cloak (bought 9 so far and always green / blue 30 minutes morphs xD)... FC somehow hates me really badly this year
    Do you mean the Purple "Hood of the Hallowed Night"? There is no blue cloak on the new Hoard of the Afterlife.

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    Do you mean the Purple "Hood of the Hallowed Night"? There is no blue cloak on the new Hoard of the Afterlife.
    Yes I mean this one. With "blue" I was reffering to its item color (since it looks the same like the Halloween quest cloak which is red) not to its rarity ^^

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123