Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: More Age of Conan Audio Adventure on YouTube!

Default More Age of Conan Audio Adventure on YouTube!

Hi there!

After posting a complete audio version of the Destiny & Godslayer quests in 94 parts (playlist is here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...Y2w67tvRX54jsl), I've started to post a new series, based on various voiced quests found in different zones.

The new playlist is here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...ood28oJNgdWASe

For now, 4 Tortage quests are uploaded (starring the mighty Sakumbe, the deliciously impossible Captain Royo, the cool and reliable Ninus and the always-whining Genzio). Stay tuned as more will follow: by the end of the month, I should have uploaded all 30 of them. To be sure not to miss anything, simply subscribe to my channel.

Cheers!

Oh, Captain Royo! That made my day, thank you!
    Tainted Souls on Crom - Johara's Featplanner

Hushi (HoX) - Igne natura renovatur integra

More quests have been uploaded: "Family Heirloom", in 4 chapters (this is Raboz' adventure hunting the different parts of his family heirloom, with a climax in White Sands Isle's Mausoleum). Starring Raboz, Batholomo, Delia, Donus, Sakumbe and more!

(This is the final Tortage quest. The next ones will bring us to sands of Stygia.)

For those of you still interested, I've posted a few new quests, featuring the never-before-heard Khemi crier, the sinister Oracle of Derketo and Tetkafri, the priest of Set that you love to hate.

More will follow this weekend.

E

Awesome work man! I listened to almost (luckily I am not done yet since there is so much ) all of them they are so incredible well made!
    By the way: Would it be possible to upload some more "night versions" of some tracks? Like the one that is playing infront of the jade citadel at night

Quote Originally Posted by xCodename View Post
    Awesome work man! I listened to almost (luckily I am not done yet since there is so much ) all of them they are so incredible well made!
    By the way: Would it be possible to upload some more "night versions" of some tracks? Like the one that is playing infront of the jade citadel at night
    Thanks for the kind words. And yes, I'll upload Khitai night music very soon.

More quests added, all from Aquilonia, including Zelata, the Religious Debate (Mitra vs. Set) and the Old Tarantia crier.

Also, Khitai night music, as requested...

Enjoy!

...and more quests have been added. This is the next-to-last batch, themed around the Vanir invasion of Cimmeria. Hear the doomsayer of Conarch Village! The gloomy Torin Chieftain! And the bad-acting Kern Wolfeye!

I've (finally) finished uploading the quests. Phew!

Also, I've started uploading some music (and there is much more to come on that front).

Cheers!

Thank you so much for uploading all these tracks! There are so many pieces that are not in the official soundtrack but thank god finally someone uploaded them all!
    Awesome work!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast