Thread: WB Loot table tweaks based on dps now?

Default WB Loot table tweaks based on dps now?

Last night, I had a char(Demo) banging on the new World Boss in the Wildlands, doing solid dps, even pulled aggro a few dimes. Every single kill (6) my loot reward was some T1 armor. A teammate at the time, on a smaller char, was doing the common 'poke them and hide nearby' approach and got nothing but potions and other junk. Is it possible the loot table percentages, starting with this boss, shift to some degree based on dps? It would be desirable, indeed, if the top dozen ppl on the parse list got significantly higher % chance of quality loot and the slackers got the old loot table percentages (or worse).

I strongly doubt it. There's no algorithm like that for other loot in the game, and I doubt FC would waste valuable resources on coding something new just to dissuade slackers on the WB, and then not even make a note of it. Besides, it would be unfair to low dps specs/classes.

Quote Originally Posted by Pashino View Post
    Last night, I had a char(Demo) banging on the new World Boss in the Wildlands, doing solid dps, even pulled aggro a few dimes. Every single kill (6) my loot reward was some T1 armor. A teammate at the time, on a smaller char, was doing the common 'poke them and hide nearby' approach and got nothing but potions and other junk. Is it possible the loot table percentages, starting with this boss, shift to some degree based on dps? It would be desirable, indeed, if the top dozen ppl on the parse list got significantly higher % chance of quality loot and the slackers got the old loot table percentages (or worse).
    So that means tanks get lvl 20 greens based on this logic?
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Very unlikely.

The very purpose of the WB is to provide content and rewards regardless of any kind of elitism. That's casual content.
    {Circle of Eternity}
    Mellaus
    Lachdanann dt | Aldebarrand guard | Ataraxes demo | Tangorogrim tos | Aranruth barb | Demether pom | Errant ranger | Diluvien sin | Hekatomb necro | Haemmer bs | Nyarlathotep tos

It's not like the OP and nor should it be, but world bosses should really have a dimensional aftershock mechanic in place, hit boss every 10-15 seconds or you die and get a debuff on you that prevents you from getting loot or updates from it.
    EvitoQQ @ YouTube
    THE IVORY TOWER - QQ - Schlenkerla/Hersch

Did the WB 2 times yesterday and got : 1x fermented brain juice , 1x 30marks of acclaim

Parsed one of the fights and did 2,5k dps . The other fight was similar . So I guess nothing has been changed
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

guard lvl79. 2h 5-7 bosses, no epics at all( trash vanity and trash potions. get Banshee Queen back and put this green beast to t6)
    Last edited by Dieselconq; 7th October 2015 at 20:18.

i don't really know, but in my case when i kill a WB with a new toon, they tend to get only t1 gear while on my main is mostly t2 and t3 relics, while the thrash loot is still common on any character. in any case i would think is based on the gear of the character, not the dps.

but is very unlikely.
    meh...

new try on lvl79 guard. 5h and nothing usefull( best i got was 5x sr3 from vendor box. hope they do something at restart