Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Development letter for September.

The priests get the fire protection bonus, Even with three pieces of gear it was a bonus for healers to keep tanks alive while trying to kill T5 Vissy. So basically your saying its great for those few guilds who are currently clearing T5 but sucks to be the rest of the world playing AOC because what tiny bit of help we had with the gear is now going away. So instead of a help to keep the few still trying interested in clearing T5, it punishes them.

Maybe implement a Minor Rune for 4 pcs T5 gear, and a Major Rune for 8 pcs of T5 gear.

I would like 2x rewards for TOURNAMENT MODE☺
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

The runes should not be purchasable...every raider should get them after Vistrix was killed. They could grant a buff that stacks with your progression in t5:

Vistrix is equivalent to 3 t5 parts
    Honorguard is equivalent to 5 t5 parts
    Kylli is equivalent to a full t5 set

Quote Originally Posted by Hama View Post
    The runes should not be purchasable...every raider should get them after Vistrix was killed. They could grant a buff that stacks with your progression in t5:

Vistrix is equivalent to 3 t5 parts
    Honorguard is equivalent to 5 t5 parts
    Kylli is equivalent to a full t5 set
    I totally agree this is the way it should be done, have 3 runes of increasing strength that equal the current set bonuses, and tie each of them to achievements for Vistrix, Champion, and Kylikki.

Also a big NO to having to spend relics to buy a rune for a set bonus I already currently have, remove the purchasing component of runes, tie them to achievements.
    Last edited by Texan615; 1st October 2015 at 17:51.

Quote Originally Posted by CirithGorgor View Post
    Let me try and clarify a few things:

In regards to the set bonuses from T5, to clarify, yes they are being removed from all the gear and the only way to regain them will be by purchasing the runes, where that single rune will apply the equivalent of the 8 piece bonus. As these are being classified as 'major' runes it does mean they will stack with the runes coming from the achievement system and does allow for a lot of fairly simple itemization options in the future.
    the classification of "major runes" implies that there will be minor runes aswell imo, otherwise the classification would be obsolete?!
    now the sizzling question is how and where will those runes be slotted/activated?

The price we are looking at for buying these is 90 simple relic Vs and the requirement of having beaten the full tier.
    why should a raider who has obtained all 8 pieces already be charged again for regaining the set bonuses he already worked is ass off only cause its the easy solution for developers??
    the only correct way should be something like a crosscheck for achievement of killing all T5 and either get rune from Chronicler of Deeds as achievement reward or vendor using same check as chronicler to verify all T5 boss kills and give rune without any further payment!!
    being able to buy it with T6 tokens, well I see no harm in that atm.

Finally regarding LFR/LFG.
    The statement about multiple difficulty tiers for LFR is mostly related to Tier 6 and all future raids.
    hmm, how many other bright ideas will be prioritized before craft revamp??
    every time FC Edit by Anzu: Has a new idea. the craft revamp gets kicked in the nuts along with the aoc player base (
    Last edited by Anzu; 1st October 2015 at 22:20.

gawd I love Kish's post's. Esp when I hear his german voice in my head reading them.
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Quote Originally Posted by TribunLeader View Post
    the classification of "major runes" implies that there will be minor runes aswell imo, otherwise the classification would be obsolete?!
    now the sizzling question is how and where will those runes be slotted/activated?
    Minor runes already exist, that's probably why.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Let me try and clarify a few things:

In regards to the set bonuses from T5, to clarify, yes they are being removed from all the gear and the only way to regain them will be by purchasing the runes, where that single rune will apply the equivalent of the 8 piece bonus. As these are being classified as 'major' runes it does mean they will stack with the runes coming from the achievement system and does allow for a lot of fairly simple itemization options in the future.
    The price we are looking at for buying these is 90 simple relic Vs and the requirement of having beaten the full tier. Now there is also the possibility that Kyllikki will see some minor (not the extent of other tiers in the patch) changes to the balance and / or that the runes will also be made available to buy using tier 6 relics (likely at a higher price though), but these are currently only possibilities and therefore we did not want to put either option in the letter.

I am also very happy to officially welcome Mussagana to the project.

Quote Originally Posted by Pogec View Post
    So if I understand this correctly, after having ppl farm bambilion raids to get the T5 gear, you are removing from it the only feature that made this subpar gear worth getting and simultaneously forcing ppl grind another xy amount of T5 raids to keep these bonuses, because now the only valuable item in loot will be the token urns and everyone will want them.

And yea, what about pvp? Ppl running around in T3 pvp gear with T5 set bonuses, that doesnt look very well for the overall balance.

bored,
    l dont understand why you not report the bonus t5 on t6 and with t6 bonus sure, is simple no ??? very strenge.
    Last edited by Lostworld; 1st October 2015 at 22:23.
    " The only matter I do not take seriously, boy, is you.
    Your politics bore me. Your demeanor is that of a pouty child.
    And apparently, you have alienated my favourite game, conan.
    I will honour our agreement fool, if you bring me that i have asked you.
    But if you return to me empty handed again... I will bathe the starways in your blood."

They are toying with the new rune item type they introduced with the racial achievement reward and others from the achievement system. They introduced rune with +10% resist chance on all cc in open world (directly impacting fury daily quests) which is imbalanced because you need to have done achievement with kithan character vs other races without any useful bonus for pvp but it's also not the end of the world, just unfair.

Now with this stuff there is a way to fix some pvp vs pve imbalance too, sell major pvp runes in pvp armory npc even starting from pvp 0 up to pvp 10 with extra weap dmg, crit and everything pve gear has better to offer than pvp gear or it can be the other way around with massive pvp debuff on major pve runes but it would be a waste to not use this system for entry pvp levels vs pve t4 + mastery AA and so on...

Of course it won't fix the third party program abuse that made flee most of pvp players but since they wont do anything about it same for unchained minigames, at least the base game can be perfected.
    Last edited by lolipope; 1st October 2015 at 22:12.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast