Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Item Shop

Default Item Shop

I received an email today from Funcom displaying new item shop content for TSW. The biggest thing a hoverboard. Obviously that doesn't fit into Aoc, but we really haven't seen any new item shop content for a long time.

Can we get some new item shop content?
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    I received an email today from Funcom displaying new item shop content for TSW. The biggest thing a hoverboard. Obviously that doesn't fit into Aoc, but we really haven't seen any new item shop content for a long time.

Can we get some new item shop content?
    It would be great to get something new. Though another expensive RNG bag isn't necessarily all that great, it would at least be better than nothing.

TSW gets a lot more love in the Item Shop. It is a little sad that we in AoC have gotten so very little in the past few years.

Given the technology of AoC, what, really, of note could be added to a shop except variations on a theme?

Quote Originally Posted by ckirmser View Post
    Given the technology of AoC, what, really, of note could be added to a shop except variations on a theme?
    Tier-3 weapons and Armor ~ so I can Raid with my friends.
    "Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

Quote Originally Posted by ckirmser View Post
    More bag space. New boxes with random items. WB weps/accessories. More pets. Bring back the colored gold/red tigers. There should be a lot more than there is and should be new things every month.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    More bag space. New bo... etc etc
    More BAG space ?!? Seriously friend, aren't the 170 + slots provided by the "Locker of Absolution" item from the shop enough
    for you? Far be it from me to lecture you - but if those slots not enough - you really should put selling some of your loot at
    the nearest vendor into consideration !

Take care
    Hawk
    "I have known many gods.
    He who denies them is as blind as he who trusts them too deeply."
    R. E. Howard - Queen of the black coast

Aerion Brightflame. One night, in his cups, he drank a jar of wildfire,
    after telling his friends it would transform him into a dragon, but the
    gods were kind and it transformed him into a corpse.
    George R.R. Martin - A Clash of Kings

As I said to someone once about gear and outfits, I'm worse than a girl: I'm a roleplayer.

We need more bag space
    Quote Originally Posted by Angellis
    Off-topic: I would pay a lifetime sub if FC changed the name of Strike to Guard to the "Oh sh*t" combo! The tooltip could read: "The guardian realises they are now in over their head, and, having soiled themselves, are less likely to receive attention from their target."

There is a bunch of clothing nps wear that cannot be acquired ingame that I'd like to see available. Zelata's coat and the stygian traveller who is wearing what Conan's mom wore when she died in the original film for example.

Character redesigns would be cool too.

And maybe gold, to nerf the spammers in global chat.
    I don't make points I make dents.

Sell vanity versions of T2/3 PvP gear and T3/3.5/4/5 PvE gear -> auto-win.

Vanity sets sold in the item shop are all old crappy looking models. None of the good looking models are available.

Also, there is need of many more pets and mounts in this shop. The amount available is laughable.
    {Circle of Eternity}
    Mellaus
    Lachdanann dt | Aldebarrand guard | Ataraxes demo | Tangorogrim tos | Aranruth barb | Demether pom | Errant ranger | Diluvien sin | Hekatomb necro | Haemmer bs | Nyarlathotep tos

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye-67 View Post
    More BAG space ?!? Seriously friend, aren't the 170 + slots provided by the "Locker of Absolution" item from the shop enough
    for you? Far be it from me to lecture you - but if those slots not enough - you really should put selling some of your loot at
    the nearest vendor into consideration !

Take care
    Hawk
    I have about 5 inventory slots available. My main toon is from 2008. I am a pack-rat and have amassed many sets of gear over the years in addition to the unique relics and collector items. Now I need more space for upcoming T6 gear. I've asked for a 500 slot bag over the years Lol.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast