Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Development letter for September.

Why even give a **** about T5? First 4 T6 bosses are designed to be doable for T4 geared players (Cirith said so earlier this year), after killing 4 bosses, players should have some t6 gear for the last two.

Anyway. I only got 5 T5 pieces which will turn useless, so I guess i go back to my T4 set. T5 hat looks cool though for vanity slot.

Ps. If something doesn't happen very soon, then I am afraid another guild is about to fall (Old guild, so sad).
    Barb: Thomaran
    Hox1: Mweru
    Dt: Haikuju
    Hox2: Shugorann
    Tos: Nephertites
    Sin: Leogetz
    Necro: Viggomortis
    and others...

"The sky is green. It is because I say it is. And because I said it on the internet."

Quote Originally Posted by Willd View Post
    I would like 2x rewards for TOURNAMENT MODE☺
    and what you would do with those rewards, you capped son of a gun
    Retired

In France we have a saying ''giving means giving, taking back means stealing''
    I really dont like the idea of loosing something we rightfully earned.

I understand the ''why'' but not the ''how''.
    Please consider giving the rune for free once you clear the entire T5. As the ultimate reward, like the ring for example

Some of us are saving tokens for future weapons vendors. You guys know how hard it is to get the weapon you want...

Quote Originally Posted by jsstark View Post
    The problem is, they force us to do t5 again many many many times to take sthing we earned and had great fun doing. Its not fun forcing us to replay it. As paying customers we deserve respect from company we aren't 5told. Don't mind fixing,balance,whatever... just give it back after fixing to players that already earned it free
    Which is a small price for the future benefits. You have to understand that T5 bonuses 'broke' the gear and it needed to be addressed.
    If the price isn't high I don't really see the problem, it is for our own sake to accept the changes cause it is for the greater good, don't be so self centered. I have full T5 gear for ages too, there are players in my guild having more than 1 character with T5 gear but I don't think that any of them would be happy to be stuck within t5 power range forever just cause of the bonuses limiting any future gear design or forcing developers to apply it to any new gear in order to keep it relevant it carrying like a burden because no matter what they would do, they would have to consider T5 bonuses creating hell of a work and limiting them in every way. Therefore T5 bonus - Gear separation had to happen. And again the effects are not being removed just replaced with another system that will actually work better, and you're complaining cause you might have to do the raid a couple of times more to get the runes...
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Evil Elitist Veteran Wanker ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

-- Make AoC Great Again --

So l dont like the idea remove bonus t5 on major rune, because exmple in conq globaly l can use 2 bonus in same time and with this ffff idea in the futur l can use only one so that change littel bite and change again my rotation, Funcom dont think at all problem...
    " The only matter I do not take seriously, boy, is you.
    Your politics bore me. Your demeanor is that of a pouty child.
    And apparently, you have alienated my favourite game, conan.
    I will honour our agreement fool, if you bring me that i have asked you.
    But if you return to me empty handed again... I will bathe the starways in your blood."

I do not raid so cant have an opinion - FC should listen to their raiding playerbase about the major runes as far as it concerns PvE.

It goes without saying though that those runes should NOT work in any kind of PvP, ever.
    ॐ ॐ ॐ

I feel bad about feeling good about that~

Quote Originally Posted by Lostworld View Post
    So l dont like the idea remove bonus t5 on major rune, because exmple in conq globaly l can use 2 bonus in same time and with this ffff idea in the futur l can use only one so that change littel bite and change again my rotation, Funcom dont think at all problem...
    I don't think you understand anything, you will still be able to have your weapon + necklace minor set bonus running, plus you will as a conq have even bigger benefit from this change than some other classes, as your T5 bonuses are actually good but with them being replaced by the runes you will be able to wear T4 or any other better tanking gear than T5 crappy set while keeping the bonus up.
    Last edited by Redd; 2nd October 2015 at 11:19.

Also remember; while it may be a couple extra raids on your main toons that are already geared, you can now get all benefits of T5 within a couple of raids on future toons you decide to raid on.

Almost all classes only need 90 relics for the rune and can be completely done with T5 since T4 gear with T5 rune will be just as good, if not better then T5 gear.
    Other classes only want a couple of pieces which are stronger or have a different combination of stats then T4 gear but the difference is usually negligible.

I think he understood that the rune wouldn't grant the whole x8 bonuses. (2 combos, 2 bonuses depending on what buff you have).

Anyway, as you pointed out, this rune system will be very good for us conq ^^ I will keep T5 as vanity though hehe

A suggestion if it is really a problem for those that have cleared up to Vistrix and got full t5 by doing so.

Make every boss killed starting with Vistrix lower the token price.

Vistrix killed = 90 tokens for runes
    Honorguard killed = 60 tokens for runes
    Kyllikki killed = 30 tokens for runes

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast