Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Age of Conan: Destiny Quest Audio Adventure on YouTube!

The Godslayer Quest is now completed uploaded, along with an epilogue (featuring the Storyteller).

In a couple of weeks, I'll start uploading various other voiced quests, starting with Sakumbe's gold rings and Genzio's cursed talisman...
    Last edited by Conamiral; 2nd October 2015 at 23:06.

I'm going to have a long flight (10+ hrs) on wednesday, you have created the perfect thing to listen to.
    My only question is the flight doesn't have wifi for youtube - is there any chance to create a downloadable version somehow? (even in priv)
    Thanks and great work!

Quote Originally Posted by Ythor View Post
    I'm going to have a long flight (10+ hrs) on wednesday, you have created the perfect thing to listen to.
    My only question is the flight doesn't have wifi for youtube - is there any chance to create a downloadable version somehow? (even in priv)
    Thanks and great work!
    Sorry, Ythor, I read your post way too late. I hope you had a pleasant flight...

I've posted a new series of videos, based on various voiced quests (the first batch includes some Tortage stuff, including everyone's favorite whiney-boy: Genzio). The list is here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...ood28oJNgdWASe

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123