Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Age of Conan: Destiny Quest Audio Adventure on YouTube!

What a great job. Now we will always have the opportunity to revisit AoC.

Listening to this for hours now; feels like raising a new toon

thanx for this mate!

Thank you all for the kind words. I really appreciate them.

I was also surprised at the number of unused dialogue for the game, particularly the various town criers (which you'll get to hear in upcoming videos). Doing those mixes, I was impressed by the variety of sound effects for AoC. It gave me a new perspective on the amount of work necessary to create video games.

I have now uploaded new chapters, up to the audience with King Conan (level 60). The rest will follow soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Greyloins View Post
    This is amazing. I can't believe there's so much unused voice acting in the game files - especially considering how sparse voice acting becomes post-Tortage. Well done!

EDIT: interesting that there is dialogue supporting conqs, toses, poms as a class choice for Khitans. Especially the dialogue about poms, suggesting that there's some dark secret there.
    Actually, the only class not mentioned by Yehonala is Bear Shaman. Since I didn't find any clip for the Bear Shaman among Yehonala's sound files (btw, none of those sound files were named, they were all numbers, so it tooks many hours to sort the thousands upon thousands of voice clips), I rolled a Bear Shaman and levelled him up to 20 just to record the dialogue with Yehonala. Needless to say, she never mentions the class by name, much to my frustration.

As for the "truth" behind Mitra, I believe Yehonala thinks that Mitra doesn't exist (that he is in fact only a facet of Yag, the "real" god of healing).

Very impressive work mate. Thank you +1000
    {Circle of Eternity}

Ramanli 80 DT,Erifylli 80 Guard,Amarylli 80 Demo
    Denmeth 80 Barb,Adiasa 80 HoX,Dovackhin 80 BS,Psalmodia 80 PoM
    Dyssebeia 80 DT,Polyterpi 80 Conq,Marleficus 80 ToS,Klymeni 80 Sin

Goofy Tactics for AoC :http://www.youtube.com/user/sardanapal01?feature=mhee
    RP stuff: http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=180714

BLOOD DAWN-AQUILONIA SERVER FOR EVAH !!

Quote Originally Posted by Conamiral View Post
    Actually, the only class not mentioned by Yehonala is Bear Shaman. Since I didn't find any clip for the Bear Shaman among Yehonala's sound files (btw, none of those sound files were named, they were all numbers, so it tooks many hours to sort the thousands upon thousands of voice clips), I rolled a Bear Shaman and levelled him up to 20 just to record the dialogue with Yehonala. Needless to say, she never mentions the class by name, much to my frustration.

As for the "truth" behind Mitra, I believe Yehonala thinks that Mitra doesn't exist (that he is in fact only a facet of Yag, the "real" god of healing).
    That's very cool. It got me thinking about Desumo turning into Rabidus, but it seems whatever that was wasn't going to get explained.

The last stretch of the Destiny quest was uploaded today.

In a few days, I'll upload the Godslayer quest...

Great work, thank you!
    Guild 'House Jade Asp' - PvE server

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast