Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: House Merano (Active Populated Rp Guild)

Quote Originally Posted by aylann View Post
    Well Lleilwin when someone posting positive comment,
    it is kinda stupid to write- "And have you played in them all?", I would say its even kinda hostile
    Hi Tav! Nice to see you about
    Well, first I will sort a misunderstanding. My comment was in no way meant as hostile; I am sure you guys have a great guild and have great fun being there I sincerely hope you do

Where I live it is a national pastime, when someone comes up to you and say "You gotta buy this [insert name of piece of merchandice here], it is the best in the world" to reply "Well, have you tried them all?"
    It's a good-natured comment, meant to keep things level. In other words; humour, so don't read more into that than what is actually there
    Kinda like I don't take those huffed-up replies I got seriously, either, yea?

I doubt its wise posting that in guild halls under positive comment, this threat isnt for that.
    Well, I would think it as an opportunity to elaborate why you think Merano is the best RP-guild on the server, which you have done eloquently in your reply, so I'd say this thread is exactly for that.
    Think of it as old-school journalism playing up to you

I heard all those rumors that Aluraa spreaded about us,
    You heard more than I did, then, but I try to close my ears to gossip; more healthy for my positive outlook and not detrimental to RP.

So Ill answer your quastion "And have you played in them all?" for banana:
    You....kinda lost me on the banana-thingie. Not familiar with the expression so there'll you'll have to elaborate for me

Can you name any RP guild in aoc that rp so much and able to supplie guildies with ibises for free?
    Free, yes. 9 of them in a summer, no. Not a single one!
    I know of, and have been part of RP guilds where people got together in a guild effort to farm the necessary ingredients, recipes and shards (old-style; no cheats) and then got together to fight all the way to Levi, however many tries it took (remember we are talking RPers here and if even half had stepped into a W3 on a regular basis at that time, I'd been surprised. I certainly hadn't
    And then, when it was all done, the blade was gifted, sometimes on the spot, sometimes in RP ceremony and the feeling was just... well, incredible.

I have seldom been more touched when a bunch of my friends and current and former guild mates fought through a W3 just to hand me an Ibis. That's a memory that will stay with me
    Of course the proces of gathering the ingredients and forging the blade was back-breaking, often tedious, and always long. So 9 blades handed out during a summer I have never heard of, no.
    But I suspect your proces might be a bit different, kinda like the difference in buying your coffee at a shop instead of making it from picking the beans.
    Ah, but forgive me.. I wandered down Memory Lane here

Please tell us all about those great rp guilds we didnt play in Im sure there are planty
    Oh, there were so many great great guilds, legends in their own right, and of course, they are mostly dust now.
    I would name them if you'd really like that, but this is the Merano-thread, so that would definitely not be proper
    Kinda like bringing your McDonalds to Burger King.

As RP activity go, I am quite convinced Merano has the largest number of players. I would assume they would be the most active too.
    At least, that what I tell the infrequent RPer who contacts me to ask about the lay of the RP-land.
    Whether a guild is the best fit for them as individuals, is always something best left to personal taste, IMO.

Anyhow, glad to hear you are doing well and keeping the RP alive!
    Khemi. Picture Hell on the cheap then add more whores

*BUMP*

So, I finally had the chance to RP with a Merano member and I will say it was a delightful experience.
    Responsive, creative and innovative as we chased a sorceror of the Black Ring across rooftops and alleys.

So Merano RP, that I've experienced, gets a thumbs up from me

Wink Lleilwin!

Glad to see you are still active and having fun Lleilwin!
    Last edited by Mehrula; 30th September 2016 at 16:31.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrula View Post
    Glad to see you are still active and having fun Lleilwin!
    *waves* (not wanting to steal the Merano fire ). Hey Mehr!

Default House Merano

When I came down from the grim and cold Cimmeria and went to Khemi i met Lord Tavio of House Merano.
    He offered me a place and a home in House Merano, and I accepted.

I was welcomed by all members and quickly felt at home.

I was fascinated by the plot we were playing then , till then rp in mmos was for me standing or sitting around somewhere and talking.
    We make a lot of open world rp , fights between houses, hunting down mad cimmerians who think they are kings , we were deep in black kingdoms searching for a temple ......
    always trying to strengthen the might of merano.

I have a lot of fun there, there are a lot of nice people there from around the world , really fantastic plots and they allways help if you ask them.

Madexaria Wolfrunner , Knight Commander of House Merano

Thumbs up RP

Quote Originally Posted by Lleilwin View Post
    *waves* (not wanting to steal the Merano fire ). Hey Mehr!
    *clears throat* As i should have mentioned in my original post... glad to see RP is alive and well, hail Merano!

Default House Merano

*nods* Greetings Mehrula

Yes RP is alive, we are still recruiting.
    We have quite a few people , but are allways looking for more.
    Our members come from different places like Malaysia, Germany ,Ireland, UK, USA, France....
    Oh I forgot yesterday we recruited one girl from Canada.
    So dont be shy join our guild every RPer is welcome.

Madexaria Wolfrunner , Knight Commander of House Merano

Default Looking for people to play with!

Hello, i am a newbie looking to get some good roleplay and company! I am returning to the game after an extended break. I have done RP before in multiple games but it has been over a year and i will be rusty sadly. feel free to drop me a note in game (Khepr). Looking foreward to a response .

Quote Originally Posted by Khetra View Post
    Hello, i am a newbie looking to get some good roleplay and company! I am returning to the game after an extended break. I have done RP before in multiple games but it has been over a year and i will be rusty sadly. feel free to drop me a note in game (Khepr). Looking foreward to a response .

Just ask in global/nph for an invitе, or post at our wеbsitе http://housemerano.shivtr.com
    Or if you sее any Mеrano mеmbеrs, ask thеm
    Only the dead have seen the end of war.

Default House Merano ~ <3

I joined House Merano as a newbie player, a bit new to the world of RP and new-ish to the world of Conan. House Merano is the best guild ever! They are patient with new/returning RPer's, and very helpful. They also host many RP events open to the public, and are friendly and active. Also there are dungeon-runs for those who like PvE, and there is PvP stuff for those who enjoy that. I definitely would suggest joining us if you are looking for a good home with active friendly people and lots of good fun :3 ~ <3

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast