Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: #Fury needs a dedicated PREMADE day a week#

Quote Originally Posted by Anzu View Post
    Please do not post four times in a row. You can edit your messages to include a quote, or use a text editor to assemble several quotes in one reply.
    Roger that! I am a forum NOOB ☺
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Angry Be useful please

Quote Originally Posted by Anzu View Post
    Please do not post four times in a row. You can edit your messages to include a quote, or use a text editor to assemble several quotes in one reply.
    Anzu

You are here to collect feedback that could be useful for developing the game , stop acting like a Policeman !

In fact, as a Moderator, I'm here as a policeman. I don't have to collect feedback, I have to enforce the Social Guidelines and Forum Rules. You should read them to avoid posting anything that would come under the "Discussing Moderation" rule.

Back to topic please.
    Short cuts make long delays.

We got some players returning from summer break .
    So might get a Warbound premade group going
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Quote Originally Posted by slackjoint View Post
    We got some players returning from summer break .
    So might get a Warbound premade group going
    Awesome☺ i bet mechs guild does aswell☺
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Quote Originally Posted by Willd View Post
    Awesome☺ i bet mechs guild does aswell☺
    Absolutely not. Trust me we'd be premading NW weekly if we had the players. There's very few active players in the guild and they play in different time zones on top of that and some of them I would simply not take in a premade (sorry to be blunt but that's how it is).
    Last edited by kalston; 10th September 2015 at 16:19.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    Absolutely not. Trust me we'd be premading NW weekly if we had the players. There's very few active players in the guild and they play in different time zones on top of that and some of them I would simply not take in a premade (sorry to be blunt but that's how it is).
    Thats kinda sad... If people are interested in doing premade, going on ts and show good spirit, they should be included in premade. Why only make premades with OP players... let everyone have some fun. like lower tier premades

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by -Deukalion- View Post
    Thats kinda sad... If people are interested in doing premade, going on ts and show good spirit, they should be included in premade. Why only make premades with OP players... let everyone have some fun. like lower tier premades
    Actually that's the problem. People not coming on ts, not speaking/listening or not reacting in guild chat and such. It's not about skills or OP players. I'll be happy to premade with people who are motivated and communicate even if they aren't great at the game. But years of pug minis have greatly reduced the amount of pvp players that fit this description.
    Last edited by kalston; 10th September 2015 at 16:46.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Its harsh world sadly, when you have "bad" player in premade that just ruins the whole game if other team has 6 good players, trust me I been there on bothsides, Can honestly say that it is not fun :P

http://i61.tinypic.com/2156af.jpg

btw they had higher pvp levels
    we had few pvp 2-4 guys
    they were everyone 8+
    The Law

No one likes to come to mini-game to lose. They would rather pad their stats ~ so be ready for inappropriate /tells ordering you to F***-Off, delete your toon, or just plain kill yourself. Thats the caliber of PvP antics these days ...

---------------------

... so just GET IN THERE and play how you like to play. Turn off [group] chat and do your very best.

"Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast