Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lets Talk In-game Store Items (for those who don't Log in TL forum)

Quote Originally Posted by Mellaus View Post
    Everything in the shop is overprized crap. And the very cool sets like PVE/PvP T1/2/3 are not even available.

If the cool things were in there to buy as vanity sets for decent prices, many people would buy that's for sure. Instead FC made the cool stuff unavailable and sells the bad one at a prohibitive price.

And FC wonders why their business plan fails. Dumb marketing team ^^
    A big sales argument would be too, that accountbound items go on unlimited claim, effectively allowing to delete them (instead with normal bought items, which are lost in that case) and reclaim when needed. But maybe they only reserved word length space for them instead of integer...

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt2013 View Post
    My bad, you're right. Sad to hear they removed it...explains the price. Both sets (pvp and pve) are awesome looking though (both male and female even). The demo pvp t1 set fits that style very well, too. If you look at the vanity amounts, i don't think the stygian theme is current devs favorite I was very disappointed that dragonspine with quest rewards and all that did not offer ONE (afaik) new piece of stygian looking armor
    Isn't it an old D&D rule that as long as the nipples are protected female characters are invincible?

http://www.the-kindred.org/Images/sc...nan/conq01.jpg

http://www.the-kindred.org/Images/sc...nan/conq02.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Raeil View Post
    Isn't it an old D&D rule that as long as the nipples are protected female characters are invincible?
    No it's not.

D&D female scale mail armor.
    D&D female hide armor.
    D&D female full plate 1.
    D&D female full plate 2.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angellis
    Off-topic: I would pay a lifetime sub if FC changed the name of Strike to Guard to the "Oh sh*t" combo! The tooltip could read: "The guardian realises they are now in over their head, and, having soiled themselves, are less likely to receive attention from their target."

Yeah actually armors in D&D are almost equally covering for male and female characters on the illustrations in core books.

http://i.imgur.com/zoIS8zO.png

Smile Making some good quick money and little effort

You have social items sets and many people do not want to purchase the entire set for one single item. Break up the social clothing sets and sell them in pieces. One that many women would purchase in a heart beat is the thigh high corsair boots (Tan ones). I know you made good coin on the Hyperborean girdle, it would be the same with those boots. That is just an example of just piecing the social items out and charging 45 funcom points for each item. Do that with all of them and still keep the sets available.
    Think about how easy it would be and all you have to do is pull these already made items and sell them solo. You could make a mint with what you already have.
    Subscribers and free to play players want this stuff and why not give it to them for a price. Its all about money and happy customers right?
    The only effort would be to put them on the new Items list. Sell, sell and sell what you have. We want them if you sell them to us.

Please think about this AOC and Funcom.

Love ya

Denahli
    Cimmerian Bear Shaman, lvl 80
    Madam - Emblem of Faith (RP) Guild

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123