Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lets Talk In-game Store Items (for those who don't Log in TL forum)

Quote Originally Posted by slackjoint View Post
    Signed , relics/tokens should be account wide and vet trader definitely needs new items
    +1 /10char

Another thing... Since we already have opportunity to buy Rare Relics on T3 vendor after Keeper of Artifacts encounter, please add an option to buy Rare Relics for an amount of Simple Relics.

put black dragon social set colored in red and black

or a white priest of mitra teir 1.2.3 social set ...

it's just changing colors and many would buy them

Tos pvp t1 set as vanity plz
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Quote Originally Posted by -tomhet- View Post
    Tos pvp t1 set as vanity plz
    I think a similar set is already in one of the lottery boxes in the shop...still no excuse to not put it up for vanity sale accountwide as seperate product.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt2013 View Post
    I think a similar set is already in one of the lottery boxes in the shop...still no excuse to not put it up for vanity sale accountwide as seperate product.
    That box have been removed. The box had pve t1 not pvp t1.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    That box have been removed. The box had pve t1 not pvp t1.
    My bad, you're right. Sad to hear they removed it...explains the price. Both sets (pvp and pve) are awesome looking though (both male and female even). The demo pvp t1 set fits that style very well, too. If you look at the vanity amounts, i don't think the stygian theme is current devs favorite I was very disappointed that dragonspine with quest rewards and all that did not offer ONE (afaik) new piece of stygian looking armor
    Last edited by Kurt2013; 25th August 2015 at 14:42.

Everything in the shop is overprized crap. And the very cool sets like PVE/PvP T1/2/3 are not even available.

If the cool things were in there to buy as vanity sets for decent prices, many people would buy that's for sure. Instead FC made the cool stuff unavailable and sells the bad one at a prohibitive price.

And FC wonders why their business plan fails. Dumb marketing team ^^
    {Circle of Eternity}
    Mellaus
    Lachdanann dt | Aldebarrand guard | Ataraxes demo | Tangorogrim tos | Aranruth barb | Demether pom | Errant ranger | Diluvien sin | Hekatomb necro | Haemmer bs | Nyarlathotep tos

The cost should definitely be much lower if you already bought the item one time. And there is really nothing there to help you vs. current players anyway.
    Last edited by Bladesaint; 25th August 2015 at 16:40.

Someone earlier stated the game is played mainly by F2P. Ok, keep the cost for THEM high, as a subbed account, lower the cost so that those of us who do pay to play AOC will gladly buy from the store. Another thought here, ADD some new items. Good grief...it's not rocket science FC, the game can still be viable if YOU put in a bit more thought and promote it correctly to your valuable users. Hell, by giving a better discount to the vets, you may even get more f2p to actually PAY to play.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast