Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Extension on world boss?

The amount of flip floppity, misconstrued facts, and banter on this thread reminds me of politics, you all aren't running for political office are you?

People do the world boss because they like the gear, for a new toon or a new player it is a great way to catch up, the social sets are fun for some, others just like the pets. Everyone has their own reason for wanting to hit the world boss and get a box, its not my job to tell them how to play the game and what they want to achieve out of it. If you don't like the world boss just don't go, easy solution.
    As far as folks getting geared in T1, T2 gear, that can only be good for the game, once the raid nerfs hit, it would be very nice to at least have newer players in somewhat decent gear.
    Extending the time ONE day to make up the lost day and make folks who do love the world boss happy is not that difficult to do, but as always taking care of paying customers doesn't seem like a high priority.
    Last edited by sugarspice; 11th August 2015 at 23:49.

Quote Originally Posted by sugarspice View Post
    ...but as always taking care of paying customers doesn't seem like a high priority.
    Finding an investor who is willing and able to get the finances under control AND/OR combing the classifieds for a new job is probably "priority".
    "Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

Quote Originally Posted by nikepilas View Post
    Agree.

Funcom must think it is succesful because lot of people do them. Please realise all players hate doing them.

Remove all loot from Wb next month and see who does it for the mere pleasure of doing it.

I agree and support this, Nike. Unfortunately, more bosses in T3-T3.5-T4 are almost on the world-boss level with the newest changes.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by sugarspice View Post
    People do the world boss because they like the gear, for a new toon or a new player it is a great way to catch up, the social sets are fun for some, others just like the pets. Everyone has their own reason for wanting to hit the world boss and get a box, its not my job to tell them how to play the game and what they want to achieve out of it. If you don't like the world boss just don't go, easy solution.
    Absolutely right! Оnce more for WB haters: Everyone has their own reason for wanting to hit the world boss and get a box, its not your job to tell them how to play the game and what they want to achieve out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Belch View Post
    Absolutely right! Оnce more for WB haters: Everyone has their own reason for wanting to hit the world boss and get a box, its not your job to tell them how to play the game and what they want to achieve out of it.
    Absolutely wrong! Оnce more for WB lovers:Everyone knows any other content is killed by the world boss week,cause everyone knows this game don't have enough people to fill everything in this game,get it? cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiberivs View Post
    Absolutely wrong! Оnce more for WB lovers:Everyone knows any other content is killed by the world boss week,cause everyone knows this game don't have enough people to fill everything in this game,get it? cheers.
    Wrong, outside of wb, ingame activity is pretty much low.
    Your Storm Field critically healed Officer of the Wolves for 7038.

People don't know what's good for them, and the Soviet Union was paradise on Earth.

Not saying that WB is great content, but giving people less to do in game won't lead to an increase in the player base. Unless of course you believe what I wrote above.
    Rathothis|Tempest of Set || Tigrathes|Dark Templar || Isitnofret|Herald of Xotli
    BS|Sin|Demo|Barb|Conq
    Sudatorius|Noob barb on Rage

I have managed to PvP, RP and even K6 during this wb-week.
    The only raids I haven't seen called out in global are the usual T1 and T3,5 (Oh and T5 but I've not seen a call-out for that one yet)

So saying content is 'killed' might be exaggerating just a tiny wee bit.

I'm not against wb, but 1 evening spent on it is all I can handle, frankly, so after that it is playing as usual
    Khemi. Picture Hell on the cheap then add more whores

Quote Originally Posted by Bibik View Post
    Wrong, outside of wb, ingame activity is pretty much low.
    True,thats one of the reasons i stopped playing and paying,game became too casual for my taste.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast